for Running Circles

1/2/2011 c11 Goddess of Books-11
Great story
10/8/2010 c11 Angela
Okay you really REALLY need to update this story i mean i am LOVING it and you havent updated in so long so please update this!
9/11/2010 c11 5Dassy1407
Ah! This story is soooo good! Oh my gosh! :D I don't know whether to cry or smile because it was sooo sad and yet sooo good! :) I really hope you update really soon, I need to know what happens! Ah! So excited! :D

Dassy
8/28/2010 c11 37cold kagome
WOW.. SOO DEAN STILL DOESN'T SAMMY IS HIS BABY BROTHER?
8/27/2010 c11 15ariex04
Oh dear. They are screwed. At least Sam'll be okay. Why didn't they just tell the officers about how some lunatic teenagers wanted to use Sam as a human sacrifice and pretend they knew nothing about it? Although I guess the teenagers would then say that they threatened them... Anyway, great chapter, keep up the good work!
8/26/2010 c11 jenilee
Poor Sammy, he's having a rough day. Ha! That Valerie was a real sweetheart.

Nicely done on the pov change from Sam and the girl that stabbed him to John's view seeing the knife fall.

Sometimes people tend to redo the whole scene from John's pov, which would have taken it right out of the action. Having it switch where you did kept it in the action but still gave us the tension and shock from John's pov. IMO anyway. Nice.

Uh oh...the boys are in trouble.
8/26/2010 c11 MinKattMossy
Nooooooooooooo! Don't go down to the station! Stay with Sam!

=) Anyway, I loved this chapter, lots of action. And they finally met! Sam was unconscious, but hey, beggers can't be choosers! =D I also really liked Dean correcting the officer. =) It was sweet. Thanks for uploading so quickly! =D You're the best!
8/26/2010 c11 BranchSuper
Good chapter - Sam is injured but rescued, John has definitely engaged his parental protectiveness on his behalf, and the police are interested in a stabbing incident... What about the cave full of cultists and their not-quite-normal leader? And it should be exceptionally interesting to Dean and Sam (and Bobby) regarding John's vehement patriarchcal stance. Can't wait for the next installment!
8/26/2010 c11 2vincents1lover
UPDATE PLS.
8/24/2010 c10 1Time and Fate
Seriously, I can't even describe how upset I was when I scrolled down and saw I was stuck with that cliffhanger! Please update soon!
8/24/2010 c10 MinKattMossy
AAAH! It's Sam! Finally! =D

Okay, first off, I wanted to say thanks for the super long chapter! It's nice when those come along... =) And also that I loved that little moment where Dean is thinking about how he kind of has this need to see that Sam is okay. It was really awesome to see some protectiveDean, even though they don't really know eachother... Loved how you worked that in! =P And... finally, I am so excited for the next chapter! And I know that you just pulled this really long great chapter, and don't take this the wrong way, but please hurry! I need to some interaction, or at least some ass-kicking from JohnBobbyDean on Sam's behalf... =) PLEEEEAAASSEEE! I'm on my knees. Well, not literally, I'm lying down on my bed, but still! =D It would really give me something to look forward to... All day tomorrow... At school... Which is boring... *hinthint* ;) No, but seriously, you must have a life. And

I don't really have anything to bribe you with... =P

Don't have anything else to say, except that you're awesome, and you really make a difference to me. You have no idea how happy I get everytime I see that there's a new chapter up. So really, thank you! =) 3
8/24/2010 c10 jenilee
Hmmm I take it that things aren't looking so hot for Sam. LOL Unless he's all the sudden become a cult leader it sounds like he may be the bait or sacrifice or whatever. So either Valerie is not a very nice person or she doesn't have a first clue.
8/24/2010 c10 7Kamen Rider Lynx
Interesting. I'm wondering just how Sam and Dean are going to react to seeing one another as brothers for the first time in years.
8/24/2010 c10 15ariex04
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what's happening with Sam. Dean figuring out a lot of info from flirting with the girl is very in-character. Keep up the good work!
8/23/2010 c10 BranchSuper
What? You can't leave it there! What are they doing to Sam? Need to know...
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »