for Running Circles

7/27/2010 c2 15Principessa Di Morte
Ooo, heatin' up. I love this :) Please continue.
7/26/2010 c2 recyclablefoxx
Just curious - Sam would be 16 by now and Dean 20? Anyways, this story is really interesting and I look forwards to the next chapter :D Also, it sounds like Raver must be stuck between AU memories and SPN memories when he's drunk - or something...?
7/26/2010 c2 BranchSuper
OK, interest caught, what's going on with this Raver guy? Is Sam hunting by himself? What will John answer Dean? Hmmmm.
7/26/2010 c2 1samgirl19
i feel like smacking john about not telling dean about his brother sam
7/26/2010 c2 jenilee
Oh yay new chapter so quickly!

Oh this is getting interesting. I'm guessing if Raver knows him...Sammy's been hunting?

Hmmm.. I'm curious how that happened and what happened to the aunt? Lots of questions. Can't wait to find out what's going on.

Uh oh John, looks like the past is going to bite you in the rear.
7/24/2010 c1 samgirl19
oh this is interesting anf you got my interest with AU i love reading stories that are AU and i so hope u continue
7/24/2010 c1 jenilee
I had planned to wait and see if you posted anymore but I took a peak to see what the writing was like and saw that you have a few chapters written. This is off to a great start. I'm very curious to see where you go with this story.
7/24/2010 c1 37cold kagome
WOW... JOHN IS MESS UP! THAT MEAN.. POOR SAMMY... 0,0

AWWWE. .SOO MARY SISTER TOOK SAMMY... BUT WHY?

DID SHE DOES BECAUSE SAMMY LOOK LIKE HER SISTER MARY?

IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING?
7/24/2010 c1 Dani
This looks interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes.

I'm a little disappointed that this isn't a story where the boys are taken together for once though, since these separation stories are more common.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4