for Happy Anniversary

5/11/2015 c1 2Baka Kage Usagi
Yes. Love it.
6/4/2014 c1 13mirrorimage33
I liked this. I may be the only one, but I hate it when the ukes don't yell. I love a little tension. A little separation. I absolutely love it when the ukes stand up for themselves and scream and yell and hit and punch...but I also like violence and that may be where that comes from and anyways I'm rambling again. Anyways, I liked it.
6/2/2014 c1 3fangirlhaven
I feel that the ending was a bit rushed. Maybe next time you could go in depth about their adult time. Describe it as if you were actually there feeling, seeing, and hearing everything.
2/15/2012 c1 Wrath4life
What are you talking about this is hot I love it though I don't blame forgetting there anniversary cause I would too if I were in a relationship nvr rly understand that to tell you the truth but I'm glad they made up by having some smex oh yea ;D thank you for writing this oneshot :)
12/13/2010 c1 5ShirukuKage
I have to apologize for the fact that while I had read this story I haven't review it when I did read it before (I honestly thought that I had reviewed it at the time that I read it). So here goes.

This was such an emotional story, I felt so bad for Ichigo in this. He really isn't asking for much and Grimmjow seems to never deliver. He is being neglected for even basic attention, not just sex (and then it's like he's a toy or a tool), Ichigo has things in his life as well but Grimmjow thinks only he's stressed and worse that only he matters as far as un-stressing.

I'm not complaining about the sex in this story (it is well written and hot) but it still seems as though Grimmjow still 'ravished' Ichigo and as that was one of his complaints you'd think Grimmjow would be a little more understanding and actually make love to him. Though I'm glad that you explained a little more at the end as to why it's written like this.

All in all, while this was another well written story, it still left me feeling a bit upset and sad for Ichigo because it seemed as though nothing really changed for him.

It was still an incredibly well written story and brought about many emotions (obviously) and I'm glad that I read it (both before and now).
9/17/2010 c1 8xoxInnerHollowxox
Great fic! :)
9/13/2010 c1 Just-Me1997
Just one word - Amazing ..
8/26/2010 c1 Ash4ever
i figured Grimm would forgot important stuff xD, but that was hot/adorable!
8/16/2010 c1 10piratequeen24
not bad for only a second time writing smut. It flowed pretty well. I liked it :)
7/30/2010 c1 4hehehehehohoProductions0
sexy as hell! great job!~=D
7/29/2010 c1 28bloodytears87
awesome i loved this vary hot a steamy hehe
7/28/2010 c1 29Angelchan2012
very cute! only Grimmy would be the baka and forget something as important as that! loved it!
7/26/2010 c1 Blinded by the Love
oh i am such a perv. :D i cant belive i just read this. two months ago i would have stopped after the fifth paragraph. AWESOME SAUCE!
7/25/2010 c1 6seximonki
haha grimm's such a dick for forgetting their anniversary.

anyway, nice fic. they were really in character
7/24/2010 c1 Jolly Marida
"happy aniversarrry! so0 hot..xD ..it's cute for meh! keep up the go0d work on the grimmichi smuts and lemonade~xDD"
16 Page 1 2 Next »