FanFiction.Net
for A Different Story

8/1/2012 c3 10Luna Clearwater
I can't wait till the new version is written. This story sounds awesome!
7/31/2012 c3 sjt90
Good luck with your last year of high school it goes really quick! Cant wait to read the story when you are ready to write again. :)
11/13/2011 c2 8storyteller911
Hi!

I've been reading random stories for the past couple days and when I found this one, I read it and I loved it!

I was a little hesitant seeing you hadn't updated in a year because I didn't want to read a good story only to be let down where it ended.

And it's a great story and I can't wait to read more, I'm a bit disappointed there isn't more, but there must be a reason you haven't updated yet.

Anyway, I love what's there so far and can't wait to see what happens next time!
10/23/2011 c1 29Anne-Lilian
Good story so far, except for some typos, and it's Hunith, not Hunad...
10/8/2011 c1 4She-Who-Hides
"Ah Hudans(sp?) son?"

It's Hunith.

"Here, Holly hock and fever flew for Ms. Persevor and this is for sir Irwin."

Hollyhock and Feverfew for Lady Percival, and this is for Sir Olwin. He's as blind as a weevil, so warn him not to take it all at once.

"Hi. I'm Gwenevere(sp?)."

It's Guinevere.

"Oh thank god. I thought you had gone def as well as dum."

Oh thank god. I thought you had gone deaf as well as dumb.

"Arthur is the future king that will unite the kingdom of Albien~"

Albion.

*I have a feeling of just were this convocation is going, and I don't like it one bit.*

Conversation.

Also, all titles should be capitalized. Ex: Lady, Sir, Sire, Lord, Princ, King.

There's more spelling mistakes, but I didn't want to put all of them down here.
8/24/2011 c2 5Evil E. Evil
This is quite enjoyable I hope you update soon it's been close to a year
7/26/2010 c2 The King's Perpetual Check
HEHE! awesome story! I cant wait for more! I like the bisexual idea. Arthur keeps forgetting she is a girl(she could totally trick him into letting her help him get dressed, lol...i sound perverted)
7/26/2010 c2 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
hahah oh wow poor Merlin lol this was hilarious i loved it so much great job cant wait for the next chapter
7/26/2010 c2 BloodredCrimsonhands
good start plase write some more soon, i agree making gwen or morgana bisxual would definatly make th story more interesting spcially if one of them fancied merlin or the other girl. Please update soon.
7/26/2010 c2 31Cooper101
that was great. keep up the good work. update soon please.
7/26/2010 c2 36LadyFromPoland
I love it! :D I like that so many people call Merlin a boy. Maybe she doesn't like it but it's so amusing. Besides her thought about Arthur's ass... She's just found something positive about him! Now she just needs to get to know him more. Oh! And that idea about bisexualism of one of the girls is going to be exciting. I'm just not sure who of them would be better. Gwen would be sweet but Morgana would be hot with seducing both men and women.

Can't wait for more!
7/25/2010 c1 The King's Perpetual Check
I love it! You HAVE to continue! good work!
7/25/2010 c1 LadyFromPoland
It's an amazing idea! :D Just keep writing!
7/25/2010 c1 7PhoenixVenom
Hi! I just stumbled upon this story of yours while browsing Merlin fics, read the description and thought to myself: "Hey, this actually looks quite interesting!", and reading it proven me right, as i found your way of picturing things quite interesting indeed. I quite like how your way of telling the story put it in a different, yet still captivating light. However, being the hopelessly picky perfectionist that I am, I just have to point out that Merlin's mother's name is spelled "Hunith", and that Gwen's full name is spelled "Gueneviere". Also, in the last paragraph, you wrote that both Merlin and Arthur "swang" their maces; the correct form to use would be "swung". Don't take the fussing over small grammar mistakes personally; I'm really only looking to help. I also noticed you wrote "court up" in stead of "caught up" but I'm sore that's just a typo. I also look forwards to the second part of this, as your writing made me look around for a second chapter right away.

I hope that you don't mind my rambling, or correcting; this is just me finally pulling myselftogether enough to actually write a review, and as it seems, it turned out rather lengthy, again; I hope you dont mind.
7/25/2010 c1 31Cooper101
"Hudans(sp?)" Is that you trying to spell Merlin's mother's name? if so then it's Hunith.

Great so far update soon please.
16 Page 1 2 Next »