for Condemn

6/14/2021 c1 14matchynishi
Ah man so great still. I also re-read 'Animal desire' after a few years and it's still as good. Also, you have a fic called 'faded inhibitions' that is possibly one of my absolute favourite VK fics of all time, but it's not in your list of fics anymore.. :( Would you be willing to reupload on ao3 or sth like that? Would be awesome as I would love to re-read that one again and again lol. thanks for sharing your fics regardless!
8/26/2018 c11 4MyAnimeObsession
I kinda like the way this plot is twisted from the original to make it your own.
But omg! It always breaks my heart to see the twins on bad footing T_T
Zero and Kaname going around in circles /sigh/
I wonder if this will be updated ... :(
11/23/2017 c4 Kloness
Awww, zero is so confused and angry. I hope he gets more understanding later on...
11/5/2017 c11 Guest
omg you updated your bio- YOU'RE ALIVE
7/21/2017 c11 6VeronicaChase
Btw the manga's ending is way better, yet more confusing, than the anime's.
6/10/2017 c11 T
I've read 1000 fics from twenty-something different fandoms and this one still stands out to me *dreamy sigh*
8/29/2016 c11 4Prince-Frost
It might be hopeless to await an update, but so be it! I shall keep on hoping and waiting! One of my fav KxZ fics :)
4/28/2016 c11 Guest
Chapter ten and eleven are the same(?)... This story is so enchanting I really can't wait for the next chapter!
3/27/2016 c11 essiesense
I really, really like this story, as well as your writing style. Its so simple, in a way, with short sentences and descriptions, yet I can clearly feel the characters emotions and state of mind in the way you write them. Really, sometimes simplicity adds more to a story than complicated, lenghty paragraphs.
I know its been like, 3 years, since youve updated, but I still hope you havent abandoned this story, and Ill be waiting patiently for an update!
11/7/2015 c11 1Miss spontaneousx
This is really interesting. Please don't give up on this story!
8/22/2015 c11 Guest
Hi. I know its been a while since you updated but I really like this story and wish you would return to it.
7/13/2015 c11 Guest
We miss you so damn much xoxo
7/12/2015 c11 1HardCoreYaoiLove
Please finish this story! It's really quite good!
2/17/2015 c1 Guest
Well this is me literally a year later. I have re-read this almost 40 more times. I read a lot of VK fics. And when I say a lot I mean ALOT. I absolutely love how in character you stay with the characters. I love that kaname turned zero. I love how wonderfully this fic was written. I think of fanfiction not as a spin off of an existing story line but an original story of its own because it's all just amazing the different takes people have on the plot. Yours is one of my favorites. It's written so well I just had to comment again just to tell you so you know how much I love it. Please please I hope you continue and I'm sure a lot of others agree. -Rebecca
2/17/2015 c1 Guest