for Loose Ends

6/30 c1 K
This one doesn’t really work for me. Sorry!
3/20/2019 c11 DragonTamer01
If I locate your brain, will you promise to at the very least ATTEMPT a crossover between Harry Potter and Godzilla? I have quite an extensive knowledge of the Godzilla franchise, so I’d be more than happy to provide any information that would help you.
3/20/2019 c8 DragonTamer01
I’m sorry but so far I’ve only enjoyed less than HALF of this collection, and the rest, including this story, fall into my “Hate” category.
3/20/2019 c5 DragonTamer01
This one feels like slash for parents, and I find that angle absolutely DISGUSTING!
3/20/2019 c4 DragonTamer01
Ghostbusters!
3/20/2019 c1 DragonTamer01
This is my first time reading this collection, and it’s already off to a VERY bad start, because I utterly HATE this first entry.
10/2/2016 c14 noreenklose
Excellent start of a story that I'd actually love to read.
I can visualize how "Gibbs' rules" would IMPROVE Harry into a "Harry has a brain, and USES it story." I LOVE this kind of story.
I wish you would reconsider and expand it.
10/2/2016 c13 noreenklose
Nice!
I love DARK H/Hr stories (as long as it's H/Hr OK!)
10/2/2016 c11 noreenklose
moRon is the boy-who-lived?
I hope that this is a crackfic!
;-) Thanks for writing.
I noticed that Fanficdotnet has been wonky lately- - -I see that my review for Chapter 2 is NOT there. I did review, sorry they lost it.
10/2/2016 c10 noreenklose
Great start!
I'd love to read the completed story.
moRon is as disgusting as he usually is.
10/2/2016 c9 noreenklose
? ? ?
I don't know jack about Pokémon.
Thus, the story made no sense to me.
Sorry, but I didn't like it.
Keep on writing, just find the Harry Potter universe & another universe I know something about...Buffy, Angel, NCIS, Sherlock, Dresden, SG-1, etc..
Actually, HP universe by ITSELF is the best medium for a story. X-overs are just so-so at their best. Mostly because they DISTRACT from the real point of the Harry Potter universe. If I wanted to read about Pokémon, and other universes...I'd be in a DIFFERENT section of .
Thanks for writing.
I usually like your stories.
10/2/2016 c8 noreenklose
Beautiful start to a story.
Please expand? ? ?
I hope Harry realizes he should check himself for tracking charms.
Thanks for writing.
I enjoy reading your stories.
10/2/2016 c7 noreenklose
Cute!
I enjoyed reading it.
10/2/2016 c6 noreenklose
"Loony Luna" "Rabid Rabbit'?
Sounds good to me.