FanFiction.Net
for Dauntless

5/14 c103 1Nagato-Senju
Me encantó la historia, no se que te paso amigo, pero espero de corazón que te encuentres bien.
4/18 c103 4BlankDreamer123
This is probablh like my 10th reread of this whole fic and i swear each time i read it it just gets better
4/11 c103 boyo77
This is such a wonderful story. I love the way you bring the characters to life and let us see their motivations and thoughts. Absolutely one of the best on here. I hope you find a reason to return to it one day.
4/10 c62 kaitoue
i'm starting to like abigail a bit... why am i rooting for her instead of c.c.? i'm honestly surprised at myself lol
4/3 c103 Laukee
Hey ! Thank you so much for this reading. I loved every second of it. Hope you are okay. Take care
4/1 c103 Guest
Thank you for writing this amazing story. I have had a blast reading through it these last few days.
3/31 c103 Takubatsu
Dear Allora Gale,I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the incredible journey your novel, Dauntless, took me on. It's astonishing to think that while it took me a mere three days to devour every page, the dedication and craftsmanship you poured into this masterpiece likely spanned a much longer and arduous journey.
From the very first chapters, I was captivated by your ability to breathe life into each character, even amidst the backdrop of a narrative that diverged from the original Code Geass story. Your profound love for both the source material and the art of storytelling shines through, evident in the meticulous personification of every character, whether familiar or newly introduced. The interplay between your original creations and the beloved characters from Code Geass was a delight to behold. While Lelouch remains my personal favorite, your depictions of C.C., Suzaku, and even Abigail have left an indelible mark on me. Your narrative is as witty as it is complex, and its unpredictable twists kept me eagerly going to the next chapter until the very end. For delivering such a high-quality story, I am sincerely grateful. I can only hope that your life is as richly rewarded as this tale has enriched mine, inspiring me in my own writing endeavors. If you ever wish to connect, please don't hesitate to reach out—I would be honored to converse with the brilliant mind behind this captivating yet sadly unfinished tale. With heartfelt appreciation, Sharpkunaiblade
3/30 c68 Guest
Jesus christ you got me good with the euphy held hostage scene, great job writing this story, im loving it.
3/25 c103 Newdeus
This story is so amazing and it was so fun to read it. Thank you so much for the experience. I don't know if you will continue the story or not but I really hope you do. And even if you don't , this fic will always be one of the best fics I have ever read. Please update the story and thank you!
2/26 c38 Chaoxide
Great chapter! Can't believe people really wanted Suzaku to die this early wth
2/18 c103 czareson2001
I had came across this story recently and had read it in a week, this is THE best code geass fanfic i have seen and probably the best one overall, i doubt you'll continue to upload anymore, but thankfully it happened at the end of an arc, so the pain that it likely won't complete is quite a bit lower.
2/10 c103 5Anne7
I found your story only recently and spent the last week and a half reading it. All I can say is, wow! What a massive undertaking, and to great success! I love all of the characters, I love the story you've woven. And of course I am greatly intrigued by what is still to come - I am desperately curious how this Lelouch's story will play out. How will he continue to govern Japan, and what exactly is his long-term plan? How long will the Emperor let him get away with what he is doing? Will his alliance with Schneizel continue or will the differences between them cause a rift? (Speaking of Schneizel, I was looking forward to his visiting Japan with the Gawain, but then the fight with the Kenshiki took center stage - which after all that build up to it, really paid off!)

I especially love what you've done with Suzaku - the way you've built his family and his position in Japanese society, and especially especially his recent enlightenment and renewed determination is *chef's kiss*. His and Lelouch's constantly evolving relationship is really great.
12/16/2023 c103 2TrueLove17yugi-yami
Hello, Allora! Thank you so much for writing this story. I actually read your update when it came out two years ago and it was amazing. I wanted to let you know that if you ever decide to continue it, I'll be waiting for it no matter how many years it take.
12/10/2023 c21 Hyperman15
If I was Naoto i would have gone bald for good mesure.
11/8/2023 c103 a reader
it's been two years... you alive?
9,077 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »