for Testing

7/18/2018 c1 13troyguffey
Very nice (though short)
And getting your opponents to dirty themselves for real while you do absolutely nothing wrong is indeed genius.
2/8/2014 c1 1MeinNameIstHase
You managed to fit Miles and Ivan in perfectly. The story is still as funny as it was when I read it the first time.
12/9/2013 c1 10Mossy Stone
This is brilliant! Miles' plan is very clever, and very true to his character.
1/20/2013 c1 22RingwinnerAndLuckwearer
Muahaha.

Though I'm surprised you Sorted Miles into Slytherin; I think he's too hyperactive, and would do better in Ravenclaw. :P
12/18/2012 c1 178Susan M. M
Very sneaky.
11/12/2011 c1 erik
A Slytherin that would have Salazar himself nervous. Great fun, that deserves to be developed.
5/23/2011 c1 Kling
Yes Miles as a TRUE Slytherin! And yes if he were in the HP universe that is where he would be, with true ambition and cunning.
2/27/2011 c1 56GoldenRoya
Oh. My. God. This is so fricking hilarious! I have to admit, I bridled a bit at first, thinking that Miles oughtn't to have been sorted into Slytherin (he IS the kid who insisted on playing the loyal retainer to the child-emperor and would move several worlds one teaspoon at a time to avoid the Imperium, after all), but looking back at our favorite sneaky dwarf... totally appropriate. And his little trick is COMPLETELY in character for him! *smirk* Miles, you crafty little hunchback...
12/18/2010 c1 joniskpelare
I love this story. The Vorkosigans et al in the wizading world. You haven't considered expanding the universe.
11/7/2010 c1 64Technomad
Sneeeaky! Excessivelyperky recommended this to me; I think I'd seen it before, but I don't know if it was here.
11/7/2010 c1 12excessivelyperky
This is Sick and Wrong, and I adore it immensely. (swoons)

It's just *pretty*.
7/26/2010 c1 joniskpelare
Miles is truly the ultimate slytherin.