for Iowa Loam

8/21/2019 c13 KaitouStarlight
I love your story and your AU, it's awesome! Another sequel about their time at the Academy or about their time serving abroad the USS Enterprise and under Captain Kirk would be totally great! Will you write more story in this AU? I absolutely love this AU!
11/17/2016 c11 Guest
Good old Bones to the rescue! And, of course, as usual his patient is much more concerned with saving the universe than with taking care of himself. An interesting blend of humor and seriousness you have going here... but I still want to know the background between Jim and Len; they seem to have known each other longer than the others and to know each other's family secrets. Still want to know what happened to Len's dad.
11/17/2016 c8 Guest
It's amazing how well you have made this work. Little Scotty is so cute - covering his eyes to listen to the ghost story and all. (I wonder what they call his parents... Mr. and Mrs. Scotty?) Changing Jim to an impulsive child works quite well (after all, the impulsiveness has always been there!;) And then - you gave us an origin story for "Bones"! Haha, poor long-suffering Leonard... it's so sweet how anyone can manipulate him into doing anything for the sake of taking care of people or keeping them safe. He may seem grumpy, but he's really a softy, as Jim clearly knows. Even though it's sad to see that neither Jim nor Len feels wanted or loved at home, I like how those two stick together in their loneliness. I'm also a little curious about the backstory as to what happened to Len's parents, especially now that you've dropped the hint that Jim knew Len's father.
10/8/2016 c13 6TimeTrekker
Totally, completely AWESOME!
10/30/2013 c13 50Magiccatprincess
I love this story so much! Even though you altered the character to fit with the age that they are in this they are still very much into character. Jim and Bones' inteactions and mccoy being the care taking doctor even though he technically isn't, Spock and Nyota's puppy love, Pavel provin himself and evrthing else was just so awesome!
12/22/2012 c13 4The Golden Snitch
This was absolutely brilliant! I love it, and am looking forward to the sequel.
The Golden Snitch
5/6/2012 c13 Katherinelefay
Please,please,please write a sequel. Amazing story, I would love a sequel in which they all met up at Starfleet Academy, unaware that anyone else would be going there. But I'll take whatever sequel you write, very happily.You're a great author.
12/14/2011 c13 1DaisyReys
I had read this story a couple years ago and I loved it then and I love it now! I nearly cried at the end! It was very well written and well done. Great job!
1/4/2011 c13 star trek nutcase
To say this story was fantastic is simply inadequate. It was freaking amazing. I hesitated to even open it - I couldn't imagine a story based on 10-year olds could be interesting, but since I've always like "early year" stories, I thought what the heck. (Not to mention, I'm uberfan of ST/TOS and have just nibbled at ST 2009 fanfic.) BOY, am I glad I did.

Your imagination, characters, plot, and details were nothing short of incredible. And the choice of effective weapon (dirt!) simply inspired... I also loved the numerous one-liners that were spot-on - making the adult character live in the younger version.

That you could write a story for an adult audience about an adventure of a bunch of young kids and keep the quality & interest so high is also amazing (running out of superlatives here.) My only criticism would be I think these kids as written were more realistically 13 as opposed to 10, but this is minor.

You have officially topped my favorites list - author & story. I hope others find your work and get to enjoy it as much as I did.
1/3/2011 c1 star trek nutcase
I usually only review a completed story after well completely reading it - but I just had to say "you had me" at your 4th sentence. If I can just live to my mid-nineties I get to meet the visiting aliens! Yahoo.

BTW, I also loved Len's remark "Who are you and what didja do with Jim Kirk?" - even a 10 y.o. Kirk still had a reputation!
8/23/2010 c13 10evilpinkpen
Strong all the way to the finish. Too much fun! Any chance the sequel will show them meeting up again as adults after going their separate ways in adolescence? That could be interesting...
8/17/2010 c13 14Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish
yaaaaay!
8/17/2010 c13 5ChildOfFury93
Oh man, I felt like crying as I read this last chapter. This story was so much fun.
Sequel please ^_^
8/16/2010 c13 21The Wolf's Shadow
YAY! Sequel! And Frank finally got kicked out. Double YAY! Great story, I enjoyed reading every chapter. :)
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »