for The Challenge

1/10/2013 c1 5tickwordstockwords
This is SO brilliant, if the sorting hat has a voice (I mean, more of one than he does have), this is exactly what it would sound like. You managed to keep the characters and setting intact, which is often very difficult for crossovers to do. I absolutely adore what you did with this. 3
7/10/2012 c1 Aphroditessister
i loved it! there should be more of these sorts of fics!
6/17/2012 c1 From Rue with Love
Awsome story! Love the summary and you stayed very true to the characters' personalities. the only thing I found out of place was Eames. I was sure he would be a Gryffindor, considering the fact that even if he's a troublemaker, he's a good friend and a fun person. ;) Otherwise amazing job! You should be very peoud. :)
3/31/2011 c1 69Touch of the Wind
Quite lovely
3/7/2011 c1 10pisceanchic101
nice story
1/26/2011 c1 15Have Socks. Will Travel
Excellent crossover. Just the right mix of HP and Inception references. And you manage to stay with just the sorting hat, which seems really hard to do, seeing as how he is a hat and he can't do any moving but to talk. C:

Fantastic story!
1/21/2011 c1 VeeNa the Lost Loon
that was quite good^^

if not for the fact that it felt quite rushed.. but arthur having a crush sounds SO adorable! i bet eames teased him to no end XP

ah, the poor sorting hat, having to sort through arthur's mind.. lol...

what became of eames, yusuf and saito?
12/14/2010 c1 8laughing on the inside
Oooooh that was sooo cute! i love arthur; fave character from inception! i'm so glad he married ariadne in this! Such a cute couple XD! good job!
11/3/2010 c1 2The Swim Chick
Clever! Ravenclaw=love, Arthur=much love, this fic is awesome.
10/12/2010 c1 Guest
I was wondering when something like this would pop up :) and yes, I can definitely see those Inception lot being all chaos and mishaps at Hogwarys, terrorizing the corridors.

Hogwarts isn't Hogwarts without a legendary frat for each era.
10/5/2010 c1 2Worries
This is awesome!

I like your writing style and the story, though short, was very intriguing and well thought out!

Have you considered writing a longer story? It would be very good I'm sure!

Good job!
9/14/2010 c1 Anonymous
Amazing, simply amazing. Continue, if you will!
8/13/2010 c1 2Xx.BeHappy
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE

CAN YOU PLEASEEEE WRITE LIKE WHAT HAPPENS HERE :D PLEASEEEEE

Like what happened in Hogwarts :)

PLEASEEEEEEEE I JUST LOVE THESE TWO THINGS SOO MUCH :D

PLEASEEEE!
8/4/2010 c1 199Red Bess Rackham
I wasn't totally sure what I'd be getting with this story, but it was really fun to read and think about. I agree, Arthur would be difficult to place, and to me he's probably a toss-up between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw mostly, yet he does have some good Hufflepuff or Slytherin qualities too.

Fun story! :D Great job.

~Red
8/2/2010 c1 5Evelyn Briar Black
The thought of owning Arthur is quite appealing... I'll wrestle you for him? ;)

Great Story.