for Lily Of The Valley

.com
10/25/2015 c23 Reading Pixie
*.*
9/24/2015 c1 Taha
It's ur first time? But I think it's great. Keep it up...
6/21/2015 c23 pikachu22
Loved it! Hasn't updated in 5 years tho. Lol. Hope you do end up publishing a new chapter someday. I'll be check in every now and then.
2/4/2015 c23 Guest
Oh my freakin jello PLEASE UPDATE!
11/28/2014 c23 Lily Love 12
I hope you continue this story is my favorite
6/29/2014 c23 Debb
I understand that you may have stopped your updates for personal reasons but it seems you haven't updated in a year, I really hope you haven't given up on the story entirely. Ive recently started reading this story and have completely fallen in love with it, you really are a great writer. It's just heartbreaking to be so completely in to the story and then realize it is not finished. I wish you the best of luck in your everyday life and for all your problems to somehow work themselves out so that my selfish wish of you finishing your story happens.
3/24/2014 c19 Guest
ho me parece que alguien muy pero que muy cercano a sesshoumaru esta metido ocn respecto a que ella se fuera pero espero que regresen a su castillo y
1/20/2014 c23 yumeyumi1986
Hello. I was wondering you are going to update this story. I love it and it's my most favorite. Hopefully you do.
11/6/2013 c23 4AlastairLove
Sweetie! Please update... Please... I can see how it ends but i would love to read it. I love how you write!
10/7/2013 c4 3FierySeraphine
You know Rin is really annoying
9/29/2013 c21 Cpsullivan2
I am so glad that Rin and Aito is talking again. It just didn't feel right when they weren't speaking to each other.

Sesshomaru said that he is content for the first time in his life with his family. He truly loves them! He has refused to travel without marking Rin, first. He want it to be where he can say,"she is my true mate". Not someone he slept with and had a child. He no longer has any doubts and don't care what others will say. He is proud of his family.

It's funny; The two things he use to hate the most, now he loves unconditionally. Humans and half demons. He hated humans because he said that they are weak and that his father fell in love with a human. His father left his mother for Inuyasha's mother, and they had Inuyasha. A half demon, whom he use to despise. He can now understand how his father felt. You can't control who you fall in love with. Now he is totally in love with a human girl, ready to make her his mate. Also he have a half demon son himself. What would his father think of him now. I know he would be very happy and proud of him.

Jaken is such an idiot! He should have known that he was going to pay for what he said to Aito. Sesshomaru just let his son treat poor Jaken any kinda way he wants. He never stop him. Except once, but he didn't punish him. He never will because he don't care about Jaken. I think he enjoys seeing Aito tormenting Jaken. Like father, like son! lol :D

I am glad to see Rin trusting Sesshomaru again. She should know that if he is willing to sacrifice everything for her and Aito that he must really and truly loves them. He will never allow anything to happen to them. He will protect them, even from his own mother. His love is to great and strong for them to even allow his own mother to take away his love and child.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen when Sesshomaru find out that it is his mother that caused Rin to leave him. It was because of his mom that Rin and Aito had went through so much suffering and pain. What will he do?

I really, really love this story! I just finish reading it again. Sorry for the long review.

I realized that this is one of the chapters that I had reviewed before but it didn't post. I had tried twice. I guess it still didn't post. There were a couple of other chapter that I had problem with but I went back and posted my review and they posted. I don't understand why this didn't. Anyways, here is the review. It's not what I originally posted but oh well. It's much longer than the first one. Absolutely Great Story!
9/19/2013 c23 Inukagforever
UPDATE!
9/5/2013 c20 Cpsullivan2
Sesshomaru is so proud that he is Aito father and poor Rin. She just feel so guilty for keeping the truth from her son. I am glad that her and her son have started back talking to each other. It was Jaken idea to leave them two alone but of course Sesshomaru is taking all the credit for it.
9/3/2013 c23 Cpsullivan2
Oh, please say that you are going to update this story very very soon! I just finished this story and man, awe, man! It is so good. I can't wait until the next chapter because it's obvious that that is Sesshomaru's mother and she didn't know that she had a grandson! What will she do because I am thinking that her and Sesshomaru is going to run into each other in the forest. What will Rin do when she finds out that she is there? Some many questions and so much going on. I can't believe that hyena killed that little girl but that is the reason Sesshomaru's sword is pulsing. Very, very interesting. Please Update?! I am literally on hands and knees begging for and update, I can't sit because I am on pins and needles just waiting for this update! PLEASE?!
468 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »