for Lily Of The Valley

9/2/2013 c5 Cpsullivan2
I am glad that Rin and Sesshomaru is reunited. She should know that he loves her. There are still some questions that need to be answered. I do believe that Sesshomaru is Aito's father and I don't understand why Rin isn't being honest with Sesshomaru and tell him the truth that he is the father. Why won't she do it? What is she hiding? What made her run away in the first place? So, Inuyasha and Kagome already knows the truth. Man, I hate when someone like Rin refuse to be honest and tell the truth and keep the child's father from him. Why would she do that. Sesshomaru already knows that the father isn't human. If she loves him the way she say she does, then why won't she just tell the truth? Uh!
9/2/2013 c4 Cpsullivan2
I thought that Sesshomaru would have seen Rin when she first left the house and that it was him who had stopped her the first time, but it wasn't. Now my question is answered as to who it was that help Rin four years ago when she was under the tree after she had given birth to her son. It was Ryuuki. Of course he is in love with her but she don't have any feeling for him, none what so ever! She is still in love with Sesshomaru. Which makes me wonder why did she leave him in the first place? I was surprised that Sesshomaru didn't see Rin talking with Ryuuki and when he was holding Rin close to him. That would have been really bad! Never the less he shows up to Rin after she pulls away from Ryuuki embrace (just in time, I might add). She is shocked to hear and see Sesshomaru standing before her. What will she do now? The only way to find out is to continue reading. So, I must continue on with the story!
9/2/2013 c3 Cpsullivan2
Yes he finally found her! I feel sorry for Rin having to work so hard and for so many long hours, especially when her son is home sick with a fever that he has had for some days now. I really hope that he will be okay. Why is she living like this, when she could be with Sesshomaru? What will she do now, now that Sesshomaru has found her? Will she tell him that she has a son or that he have a son? Man, I just can't wait to read the next chapter. It was funny when Sesshomaru was thinking that Rin was working as a Geisha! He was ready to murder anybody! I love this story!
9/2/2013 c2 Cpsullivan2
Okay, so Rin and Sesshomaru had a night together, I think. They told each other how they felt but what happen after that? Why did Rin leave? It is very clear that Sesshomaru really loves Rin and there is no doubt that she loves him, so what is the problem? Another thing, Inuyahsa and Kagome both know where Rin didn't they just tell Sesshomaru where he could find Rin? I love this story. Well bye, I must start the next chapter!
9/2/2013 c1 Cpsullivan2
I wasn't going to start to read this story because it wasn't finished and haven't been updated for a very long time but I just couldn't help myself. I can't bypass a really good story and this just happen to be one of those really good stories! Okay, has Rin already left Sesshomaru and is that his son that Rin gave birth to all alone? Who is carrying her? Is it Sesshomaru? There are so many questions. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Really Great Job!
8/21/2013 c1 overninethousand
Read these: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
6/10/2013 c23 Guest
please update this story it is so good i love it please
5/30/2013 c23 5CasaCan
Great story but when are you gonna update? :( Has been quite a while
3/5/2013 c23 1AngelGarden
Great story i love it so much... you are a great writer with good imagination. keep up the excellent work :)
3/2/2013 c1 LifeAsYouKnowIt
Hey, thanks for reading my story i started with my friends help to post it. But i was wondering when you were going to update your fanfiction. I really like it and want to know what happens next.

Friend being(yaoifanficlover)
1/31/2013 c1 1Infinite Romance
A narrative is always written in the past tense. It's kind of irritating to read.
1/7/2013 c1 Oi
Adorei sua fic bjos...
1/3/2013 c23 Sotam
amei o capitulo é espero esse confronto de rin com essa senhora por favor não demore não abandone seus leitores .
1/3/2013 c22 Sotam
amei o capitulo ele foi lindo é magico para ambos tinha que ter um pouco hentai né tava na hora amor sem sexo não é nada né, pode continuar colocando.
1/3/2013 c21 Sotam