for Bang the Bass

10/13/2016 c1 Ya0iLover
I wishes there's a sequel ()
10/12/2013 c1 8RoraNeko
Very good!
9/1/2013 c1 3PCheshire
...BeST oNe-SHoT eVEr!
why don't you continue it? it's good and the two are definitely drool-worthy plus you're good at writing
4/23/2013 c1 7Cannibals Welcome
There are far too few stories for Maid Sama and even less stories for Aoi. Please, please continue this.
P.S. I really liked your story. I think that Aoi is probably gay and I really don't like him and Usui (however you spell that) together and him and Misaki together is even weirder. So, uh, please please please write another chapter.
11/17/2012 c1 1DaveMotherFuckin'StriderIsMine
Oh. My. GAWD! Do you reliaze how HOT that was? Mmmm I so ship this couple. So wish there was more of this shiz! Damn XD
8/10/2012 c1 7Emerald Fondue
omg c I wasn't aware of THAT XD but I think Aoi & Tora look pretty nice together and this so very well written :3 And it seems to be like the only aoi slash ff Dx wich i find pretty weird ... I wish you'd be writing more in this AU :
4/6/2012 c1 1YeahYouWannaKnowMyName
O_O How the hell did this thought NEVER come to me? I pride myself on thinking up every hot ship that could come from each manga I read/ Anime I watch... Yet here this is. It couldn't be that Aio is too young, heavens, I love him and find him adorable enough to eat... Maybe it's because I have never really found Tora that attractive? Ah, well, thank you for opening up this door, I shall gladly explore more :D At least now I find Tora attractive...

YYWKMN.
7/4/2011 c1 A
I really don't like Tora, and I think Aoi deserves better, but if anyone can change him, it's Aoi. :-) Really well done, you give me hope for them.
6/23/2011 c1 Tsume
Great FF!

I love it, you have a pretty good writing style and as your the one who wrote a story about Aoi with Yaoi I am a fan of you now^^

Carry on like that :D
6/17/2011 c1 11XxPorcelainKnightXx
oh, wow I've never thought of this pairing. Nice! ^^
11/28/2010 c1 10aoi-himesama
D: My totally innocent Aoi-kun!

...

...

8D But I surprisingly like him devilish. hoho~

great work :3
10/11/2010 c1 12crosstheindigo
WOW. Thank you sooo much for writing this! I was surprised to have found it because I never considered them as a pairing before...but this was totally hawt sooooo i now consider them pretty -interesting- together ;)
9/19/2010 c1 anon66
Heh, so someone other than myself actually saw this paring coming. Interesting to say at least~

Both of them are players. You mangaed to capture than truth perfectly- and still keep them in character.

Even though this was more of a 'pick-up-and-shagg' fic I had to say I enjoyed it. How they both was fully aware of the small game they were plating, and smut at the end. What more can you ask for, m?

Hope there'll be a sequel.

- Waru -
8/10/2010 c1 R. Barma
LOL, Tora : I love a smartass.

x)

That was funny :D
8/10/2010 c1 Litschi
Tora and gay?

UUGGH!

I have nothing against Yaoi, I love Yaoi! But this couple..

I would prefer MisakixIgarashi!
18 Page 1 2 Next »