for The World Is a Small Place

11/17/2020 c6 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon if you haven't forgotten about this fanfiction please.
8/9/2018 c6 5Awesomewriter177
I love this :)
8/31/2016 c6 Ravenclawerudite
Hi, I was just wondering if you are planning on continuing. If you are, great! Please post soo, I love this story so far. And please, have Edward with his mind reading back. Maybe the sohma's cant be heard by him, but Tohru can?
If you'r not, could I adopt your story? I'm not logged in right now, but my username is Ravenclaweruditegirl
7/16/2015 c6 Chiisana Inori
I loved loved loved it! I just kinda wish momiji and Haru were in there... Momiji's like my precious ya know? But still please continue! You have too! :) 3 3 3
7/22/2013 c6 4KhaalidaNyx
This is an amazing story. I love how protective everyone is of Tohru. They're like that in the manga and anime, but most fics don't put that, so I have to thank you for putting it in there. Well-written, exciting, and enthralling. Update again! And soon!
11/23/2012 c6 Kari
I like it; continue it please and soon
8/26/2012 c6 8Slyblueisblu
This is great I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/12/2012 c6 4ArtemisTheGoddess
Ooh, this story just keeps on getting better. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
8/10/2012 c6 4Akemi713
Oh my gosh, when I saw there was a new chapter for this story in my updates I actually squealed! Oh Eddy has it rough lol that was so hilarious! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Please update soon! :D
8/9/2012 c6 3SweeterThanChocolate
yes! you updated! *happy dance*
8/8/2012 c6 11AliceTop
yep i was...im so siked you updated! please continue! *puppy dog eye's* i cant live with out this story.
8/8/2012 c6 69 tailed vixen
Tee Hee Keep it up I love this story a LOT!
8/8/2012 c6 Thelittlehope
Hooray for a chapter!

When is this set book wise? Both twilight nd fruruba... It seem early in the twilight book...

I do hope you update more often, I understand that stuff gets in the way so don't worry about it too much. :)
8/8/2012 c6 SakuraDragomir
great chapter
awesome writer
plz update soon
i can't wait for tohru,kyo,yuki,and her friends to meet the cullen family.
i hope that kyo and yuki can explain about their curse of the zodiac animals and how they can transform by the touch of the opposite sex to the cullen family.
i wish i could be in this story.
i can't wait for more adventure and action.
7/8/2012 c5 18Skimaskmaster
Please it's been so long! Update!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »