for Pirates of the Galaxy: the Curse of the RLS Legacy

8/6/2010 c5 4dracula-key
nice work
8/5/2010 c5 LoveLifeAlways90
You got me hooked on this story like all of the others. I cant stop reading them. Fantastic chapter by the wat.
8/5/2010 c5 29Aggressively Hospitable
this is so fun to read, can't wait till the next chapter.
8/5/2010 c4 4dracula-key
Eric? Realy, that's who you picked to play Captian Jack Sparrow? Well it's not too bad. May I sugest Barrbosa be played by Alladin and jack the monkey is Abu.
8/5/2010 c4 29Aggressively Hospitable
I KNEW IT! it was Eric! lol that's awesome. It will be so nice to have that personality in Eric's handsome...well anyway great job on the characters and story telling I can tell you have put so much hard work into this.
8/5/2010 c4 8fantasylover4evr
amazing as always, i hope ur mojo comes up with more soon
8/5/2010 c4 LoveLifeAlways90
I NEW IT WAS ERIC! Great chapter by the way. And thanks for reviewing my story.
8/2/2010 c3 29Aggressively Hospitable
Honestly, I think just from the description, jack sparrow sounds like Eric from little mermaid,looks wise anyway but completely against his character in little mermaid but hey- it works. If I'm completely off- oh well, sounds amazing anyway got me hooked on your story yet again. :) and like always, can't wait to read more. Keep up the suspense.
8/2/2010 c3 LoveLifeAlways90
awsome so far. And I think I know who the pirate is.
8/2/2010 c3 4dracula-key
Oh you are such a tease, keeping the identy of Captian Jack's counter part hidden from us.
7/30/2010 c2 29Aggressively Hospitable
This is great, can't wait to read more, keep it up.
7/30/2010 c2 8fantasylover4evr
i still love it! i hope there is more coming :D
7/30/2010 c2 4dracula-key
nice work, a little short but still preaty good. I was thinking jack the monkey could be stich or abu, tho you'd most likly pick abu since he is a monkey. Now all that I wonder is, who will get the honor to be Captian Jack Sparrow?
7/29/2010 c2 LoveLifeAlways90
wow you are on a roll girl. keep it up
7/29/2010 c1 dracula-key