for To Say Goodbye

4/10/2014 c2 6NinjaMeap
See how you used force instead of god up there. Like it;-
11/28/2012 c2 Guest
Perfect. Shows who they really are, without getting into romance and exaggerating the characters
6/30/2012 c2 6Roque Amadi
Hi, just read your story, I realise it was posted a long time ago, but just wanted to say I thought it was really good :)
2/16/2012 c2 Ameliaxox
i am enamoured at your beautiful piece of writing. i certainly agree with your thoughts about the end and i hoped that they did more in the end of the 'duchess of mandalore'. i love your words you put into it, it created lots of emotions.
8/21/2010 c2 13eukaryote
Aw, I really liked this... I agree with you, their "good bye" in the CW wasn't very good. It wasn't really a good bye at all. It was an awkward ending to the arc. I like your ending a lot more.

Though just one little thing, punctuation always goes inside the quotation marks. A lot of people make this mistake, me included. Forgive me, I'm taking way too many English classes this semester, LOL.
7/31/2010 c2 29anakinpadmekenobi
Ah, that was very bittersweet. How she kisses him. I like how Satine snaps at him, when he says "I assure you Satine, I have never disregarded that time in my life with you nor what it meant to me either. It meant as much to me as it did to you, all I am trying to say is don't let yourself forget why we gave up what we did. By trying to always live in the past you forget to live in the present". I just found it be her. And his respone very Obi-Wan-like. "Apparently friends are also useful for giving one a brutal dose of reality without trying to soften the blow". That was hilarious. Wonderful job!
7/31/2010 c2 48LostLyra
Aww so sad! Why did they have to say goodbye? *cries* Damn you Obi-wan! Anyway beautifully written, well done. Can we have more Obi/Satine please? LL
7/29/2010 c1 Shanowa
Very nice start! They seem to be very much in character, even though it's just started. So polite despite their emotional closeness, yet a bit unsure around each other.

Hope you'll continue it:D
7/28/2010 c1 29anakinpadmekenobi
This shows potential. And I agree with you-thier goodbye did seem to be short, or something. Can't wait for more!
7/28/2010 c1 48LostLyra
Please update soon! I love this pairing and there needs to be more of them in the show and on fanfiction. Please update. LL

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service