for Your Only

4/5 c1 Anonymous
Oh dear lord this made me so sad because I feel this way a lot of the time I swear! Not feeling special and overthinking your relationships is just so real to me. I don't really know what I mean to say, but I really saw and felt the emotions you were trying to get Rin to express. Nice work -
10/20/2013 c1 1Akabari
...I know the feel, bro. I know. Although I'm a bit too late to read the AN, but I know that feel. Gosh, now my glasses is wet.
this. Is just. I just. I know that feeling. Being just a 'one of'.
Len. Although I love you, but I really have to say in this story that you're A FUCKING IGNORANT BASTARD THAT WAS JUST BLIND AND YOU ARE SUCH A-
Whatever. sniffsniff. "We're married on facebook!" I SO want to punch your face right now you

THAT HURTS SO MUCH
*bawls*
10/11/2013 c1 Guest
ham! you're amazing! I love the story
12/25/2012 c1 xxcrazycreativexx
oddly...i've felt that way before
1/15/2012 c1 MyPanda'sPocky
-sniffle-TT~TT THIS MADE ME WANNA CRY SO BADLY!
8/16/2011 c1 10wisarute7
I feel like reading SPICE from Rin POV
12/23/2010 c1 7April kun
Ua... :(

there isn't next chapter?

ou... continue this pleasee~ i love this! XD
12/19/2010 c1 3x.New Account.x
Aawhh.
10/6/2010 c1 3Akaichou95
I really liked this story. And I'm happy that you didn't end it in that "everything is happy" way. Sad endings are always the best. (uh...yah.)

Anyways, I loved this story. And your oter ones. They're great, and really funny! XD
9/20/2010 c1 StepByStep
I can totally relate how Rin feels here... In other words, you wrote this really well :D

Keep it up~
8/14/2010 c1 2xXbunnyholicXx
...-about to cry-

That was just...wow. Poor Rin...

I like that saying. "Only" and "One of."

You really brought out the emotion and personalities, and I could FEEL what Rin was feeling. A true example of perfect 1st person writing.

Ohh, but what would be cool is if you wrote something based on Len's POV! 83 like, maybe he was nervous being alone with Rin?

Ah, but I shouldn't greedily requesting.

Keep on writing! 83
8/6/2010 c1 6RazberryPineapple
I started crying! I finally understand what the story description means! He's her only friend, and she's just one of his friends... THAT'S SO DAMN SAD! The fact that you're making me cry just PROVES that you are the amazing-est writer ever! I'm jealous of you! But also sad right now because of this story...

*goes into emo corner and sobs*
7/29/2010 c1 15Sendo Sheng
Such a sad story but with a lot of meaning behind it. I've been there, unrequited feelings are the worst and it does hurt at first but as much as you've heard it before, time helps heal the wounds. Only I had to deal with a lot more than that but that's another story for another time.

I hope this makes you feel better.
7/29/2010 c1 1rimiburt
oh, god.

i know exactly how this feels...

poor rin.

this was really nice, it gave me chills(: good one, hammy!
7/29/2010 c1 1SaiTonarine
*crying hard*

I'm being sincere right now... i'm crying like a baby...because this is happening to me right now.

And it may sound childish, but the 'we┬┤re married on Facebook' thing hurts... it really hurts.
25 Page 1 2 Next »