FanFiction.Net
for The Way

12/5/2017 c3 Elizabeth
why, thankyou,
8/24/2010 c5 3The Cumbersmaug
Ohh. . .My. . .Gosh. . .This is sooooo Gahmazing! I almost like climaxed or some shit like that it was so good. I love the implications! Gahh! I'm so excited! the plot is thickening with uber amounts of awesome-ness! So when people bite into your story there gonna be all "Mmmm i taste awesome-ness in this chowder, "(you know cause chowder is so much better than soup)"It thick with Spracey goodness too!. . .Another bowl please!" Yeah, that's what's gonna happen. I love you and your stories wifey!
8/23/2010 c5 1Snickers and Birdly
:D I love the concept of the whole thing!
8/22/2010 c5 methegirl
**grins excitedly* Updates updates updates! Awesome chapter, I like your Sean back story. It's pretty original so nice work. And Sean and Tony should definitely work at a surf shop together **nods sagely*
8/19/2010 c4 11sageandsol
Haha I loved this chapter, David really is like a mother isn't he? Anyways I wanted to say thank you for reviewing my story, I love it when people tell me they are reading my work. Don't know why I don't review more...probably 'cause I'm lazy. *laughs* Good job and keep up the nice work, AMoL is also very good. Once again thank you for reading my work.
8/6/2010 c4 methegirl
I'm in love with this chapter. I seriously am. I mean, this is kind of adorable. David is hilarious (and hilariously in character). I have to say that the moment where Spot knocks on the wall shouting is my favourite. It actually made me laugh out loud.

Oh! And, since I'm too lazy to respond to your review yesterday properly, are you serious that you started your prompt story because of mine? Thats... a serious honor. I am sooo thrilled that it made you start writing, because I do not know what I'd be doing without that story. Its the only thing that keeps me going sometimes, since no one else seems to find the need to update. I'm grateful that my stories have an impact, especially one as amazing as that.
8/5/2010 c4 45RedKaddict
Aaawwww! Come on out of hiding, that was cute! Bit of a filler, but they tend to happen every once in a while, and this one was well done. Seriously, I envy your ability to write good filler chapters.

Oh, and... sorry for not reviewing last chapter. It was amazingly cute and fluffy as per usual. I really did like it, I promise, I... been real distracted lately, I guess...
8/5/2010 c4 3The Cumbersmaug
You may not be proud of your work. . .But I most certainly am proud to say that I have read it. I love the fluff, you write so incredibly well, and I, personally, would love to see you write a Sprace lemon, because, well, I love Sprace lemons, and I have a feeling that you would do it really exceptionally.
8/4/2010 c3 The Cumbersmaug
GAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude this is the best! Chalk full of Spracey goodness!
8/4/2010 c3 1Snickers and Birdly
Ooooo they're goin to his apartment...
8/4/2010 c3 methegirl
Cuteness! Gah, so much cuteness. This story is amazing, and this chapter is absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to see more, really. Sean and Tony are just too cute sometimes...
8/1/2010 c2 45RedKaddict
Sweet! An update! Perfect on a rainy, blah day. Yeah, I totally woke up with my head spinning and missed my last cast party because of it, but this completely made my day, so thank you. And it was so incredibly fluffy! Hooray for the Sprace fluff! And awww! Spot trying to be manly and impress Race. That made me smile. :) I loved it, and can't wait for more!

~Rags
8/1/2010 c2 1Snickers and Birdly
Oops just so ya know it's Birdly, Snickers hardly eve uses the account. But anyway... Aaaaaaaahhhhh so epic, I can't wait for more!'
8/1/2010 c2 methegirl
*squeeeeeeeel*

You wrote more! I mean, of course you wrote more because it's a chapter story, but it's still amazing that it's really here.

Man oh man, your updating has made me guilty about my lack thereof. Especially because this chapter is adorable and it made me feel mushy and awesome. Can I like, write you something to make up for your awesomeness? I mean, really...
7/29/2010 c1 Snickers and Birdly
Brava! Wow, I really liked the introduction. This is deffiently a story I can't wait to be finished. And don't worry you will get plenty of reviews from me! Keep it up, I can't wait for the next chapter!
17 Page 1 2 Next »