for No Where Else to Turn

3/11/2012 c10 PanonLove
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! I love it! You two did a great job on it. It's realistic and fast paced, and to top it all off... It's Face and Charissa! I'll rec this to my mates here at ff. :))
3/11/2012 c9 PanonLove
You got me on the edge! I think the emotions were captured well. c:
3/11/2012 c7 PanonLove
That was intense!
3/11/2012 c5 PanonLove
Aww, Face is so sweet :)
3/11/2012 c4 PanonLove
You two got me addicted :) You got them spot on! It's exactly how I imagined them if ever they have an assignment together. I like how the story evolves. The last part was cute though :)
3/11/2012 c3 PanonLove
This chapter was great! :) Face and Charissa *swooon.

Murdock's positively amusing.
3/11/2012 c1 PanonLove
I love the idea! :) I shall read on!
5/18/2011 c10 18FlamingRose11
this story was addicting. good job.
1/3/2011 c10 31FireChildSlytherin5
Great story! :)
10/16/2010 c6 meemertree
This is undoubtedly awesome!
8/2/2010 c10 NoLongerWritingSorry
OMG - this part was just awesome!

Fantastic ending - really glad that Sosa is a part of the team now. I'm on the look out for part 2 now lol :D

xo
8/1/2010 c10 10jenni-nikole
I love it! Great ending to a great story. I cannot wait for the next part.

Your characterisation are amazingly accurate and your writing techniques meld so well. I rarely enjoy co-written stories because few people are able to use both styles in an agreeable fashion but you two work well together.

Keep up the great work!
8/1/2010 c10 5SmallCitySinner
This story equals awesomeness. Like A Team awesomeness. I love this story. I would say every update was like Christmas, except you updated so quickly (yay!) it was more like Halloween -Thanksgiving - Christmas - New Years. Sorry for that, I'm bad at reviews. But I guess by now you get the gist of what I'm trying to say, no matter how awkwardly I manage to put it.
8/1/2010 c8 2Xxamerican idiotxX
hooray for the updates. Can't wait for it to get even more intence. haha. continue to be awesome and such lol.
8/1/2010 c8 8storyfan101
I quite like your story. You're doing a good job with the characters and the story is fun to follow and exciting to read. I can hardly wait for your next chapter.
21 Page 1 2 Next »