FanFiction.Net
for Subtract by Reality

11/24/2018 c3 4Monster King
Continue it soon please
10/30/2018 c3 40deathgeonous
Such fun, it's like it's half a crack fic. So, it's a cut crack fic? I dunno, it's still hella fun though. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
4/29/2013 c2 Guest
I think Gaara is one of those characters who genderbending doesn't really change. At all...
3/29/2012 c3 Eternal Avarice
funny as hell, looking forward to see were it goes.
11/29/2011 c3 Wordlurker
Went through your A Moment Gone Awry, The Kingdom Reborn, Multiply by Infinity and Subtract by Reality, and aside from the Kingdom Reborn, which for some reason bugs me, I liked them all a great deal. Enough that I decided to simply toss you onto my Author Alert list so I'd be kept up to date with all your stuff.

Keep up the good work, for it is good and made of Win.
11/20/2011 c3 6jayley
interesting story! i'm glad that yuuku has something to do with the kyubi, for awhile there i was wondering wtf was up with naruto's mind!
11/3/2011 c3 1Dracco
Good story just found it. Really likethe tweaks.

Question though, in Ch.1 you said Orochimaru wanted to destroy the village, but in Ch 2 he's head of T&I, so which is it?
9/12/2011 c3 Mugen-Muse
So, if Naruto had a water affinity, then he could use Mizu Bunshin to make an army of kage-level ninja that are only limited by range and how much damage they can take? While I may not agree with the elemental affinity requirement, I guess it's a good thing that canon Naruto doesn't use Mizu Bunshin let alone use his Oiroke no Jutsu on them for the purpose of acting like the power cord to an Evangelion. Although that last part may depend on whether one sees the Oiroke as just the Henge by another name or an entirely new technique that Naruto invented...
9/2/2011 c3 Raj8
Great job if you have a female garra is there any chance of you pairing garra with naruto. Still even if you dont I will still read this story as it is awesome.
8/26/2011 c3 8hentai18ancilla
It's funny, Sasuke has a crush on female Naruto, although I suspect that's really Kyuubi's influence on him.
8/24/2011 c3 11twisteddeal
update soon willn you i love this good idea
8/23/2011 c3 Karibanu
I presume Yuuko isn't actually the Kyuubi ( please no, that's just cliché beyond belief ) - which would make her the equivalent of pre-timeskip inner Sakura. However that implies making Naruto feel more comfortable with himself so he stops holding himself back *absolutely hilarious* ( and of course a necessity to explore :) ).

I like your characters; this is pretty rare, usually either I don't really care that much about people's characters and just want to get on with some plot, or I actively dislike them enough to skip parts. I even sorta like your Hinata amazingly, given I wish the canon one would crawl into a corner and die so she doesn't annoy me any more and usually any fic with a Hinata tag gets skipped. Neji and Sakura could do with a little more screen time I think, and Neji needs a quirk if he's not an ass like the canon one.
8/22/2011 c3 1VanillaIce1
cool story

i really like how naruto's clones are being a pain in the ass HAHA
8/22/2011 c3 1Bobboky
I like it
8/21/2011 c3 9Dragon Man 180
Nice mini battles, though if Team Anko always wins it gets a bit boring.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »