FanFiction.Net
for Wisdom of Narnia

12/4/2021 c1 1Christfollower316
Ooh
11/30/2021 c3 Blessed Trinity
This is so good. Love it!
3/13/2015 c5 23Popcornbay
Wow! Great work!

May the God bless you!
7/30/2013 c5 Kl
Funny, the NKJV says FROM the West. I guess it depends on the translation.
11/15/2012 c1 btg
As a christian I gotta admit it is awesome.
8/19/2012 c5 12Arrowhead1996
Those were great! I love seeing how Narnia lines up with the Bible!
7/2/2012 c5 27obsessivegirl73
This is beautiful. :) I love it. Even something as simple as this (and not really a fanfic, but who cares) can have wonderful emotion. I especially loved this last one. I always cry whenever I read the Last Battle. :P one of the pastors at my church recently did a sermon involving Narnia, which I absolutely loved. I can't remember what the Bible passage was, but it was relating to the living water. Maybe the woman at the well? But the Narnian passage was Jill talking to Aslan in Aslan's country about water. Dawn Treader would also work well for that with the sweet water near the end.
Okay, anyways, awesome job, looking forward to more! :D
5/29/2012 c5 I-am-a-Firefly
This is amazing!

I always knew that Narnia was a lot like the Bible, but this cleared things up.

Beautiful.
8/10/2011 c5 Kc
This is very good, Austra! (for so I have decided to call you)

I like the way you combine Narnia and the Bible.
8/4/2011 c5 11WriterWilf
Yes! Truly Heaven is home. Nice job Austra. :D
6/14/2011 c5 38almostinsane
Awesome job. I was a little sad to read the "Last Battle", but at the same time, the new Narnia sounded wonderful. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
3/9/2011 c4 3Mr. Bottle
I always knew that Narnia was another version of the Bible. I love what you've done here.

WRITE ON!
2/16/2011 c4 Kl
how 'bout Hosea 11:10. It describes Aslan and the rapture well.
1/24/2011 c1 emalico
Ive always thought that narnia was kinda based off the bible
9/19/2010 c4 6Noelle M
Augh, this is a killer, no matter how you look at it. Sin is a hard temptation, and the older you get, the harder it is to resist it because there are so many more possibilities. Narnia is like a children's translator for theBible, but it never gives direct references. That is how brilliant Lewis was, so that even children can get what he meant.
23 Page 1 2 Next »