for Family Life

4/8/2020 c1 reisova
Nice story, M is to softy :)
7/7/2019 c35 2sz3ianne
A very nice story, thank you. Hope to read a new story soon.
1/25/2018 c35 Chelsietx
Just reread this heartwarming story. I loved how you brought all these people together and gave Martin some peace. Well done!
10/8/2017 c35 Guest
I just started reading Doc Martin FF. This was such a lovely story.
5/26/2016 c35 Catservant
Just finished reading your story, I liked it very much! I liked your original characters and how they helped get Martin out of his shell and for example into jeans and a lingerie shop ;-) It was interesting how you brought Chris(topher), Terry, and Margaret into the story. The development of Chris's and Martin's relationship was carved out nicely; and getting Martin really sick, so that Chris was faced with Martin still being affected by nightmares (even though not anymore for a few years, as long as he's healthy) and being able to do his duty as a father and help caring for him, was a nice plot idea. Generally loved the interaction between Phil and his daddy.
Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
10/23/2015 c33 Limaccia
Favourite bit:
"You're awake Martin, how are you feeling?"
"Like death warmed over . . . but better than last night when I just felt like death."
LOL!
10/23/2015 c24 Limaccia
Interesting coincidence that Joan fractured her clavicle here a series or two before Louisa fractured hers!
3/26/2015 c35 bee.zippy
A very nice story of redemption and second chances. Thank you for sharing it with us!
9/24/2014 c35 minerva
Really loved this story. Especially how you reunited Doc and his dad and how you dealt with Margaret!
2/13/2014 c35 4Apl9662
I love this story and the way Martin and Louisa find love and peace! You start to smile when starting to read this story and never stop smiling. Hope that you will write a sequel and describe Martin's feelings during the pregnancy and birth of the next Ellingham.. :-)
9/26/2013 c1 6reallybodmin
mobile contraceptive-hilarious!
12/10/2011 c15 3OliveLouisa
Perfect portrayal of Edith in this chapter! Ohh how i despise the character haha!
12/10/2011 c14 OliveLouisa
I can completely see Martin in that lingerie shop and how very awkward it would be for him! Fantastic character writing :D
12/10/2011 c12 OliveLouisa
Phil in this chapter is completely adorable, asking Martin to take up the slack on kissing Mummy! Bless him :) Great job!
12/10/2011 c8 OliveLouisa
I had picked up on the clues you have been leaving up until this point and I think I have worked it out in the chapter before about the new neighbour and the letters :P Now throughout this chapter have been shouting what I think the links are! :P Brilliant :D
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »