for On Someone Else's Shore

6/10/2014 c2 112Bookdancer
Wow... This is amazing. I saw it and I just knew that it was going to be fantastic - thanks for making me correct. :) Anyway, it definitely has that 'Inception' feel to it - like you're looking through a veil (hehe, not the one in the Department of Mysteries!) and can't see everything, but it makes perfect sense in the end. So yeah, great job!
3/8/2012 c2 69Woodswolf
Beautiful! Beautiful! Encore! Encore! Encore!

This whole thing was really impressive! I like this whole idea... the Resurrection Stone being a kick, etc., etc., etc., that was a really clever and impressive use of both canons to achieve ends.

Well done!
3/10/2011 c2 6SuLily
I love this idea, it is so unique and awesome! It was also well written, great job. I love the interaction between Sirius and Cob the most and tieing up DH into the end!
2/4/2011 c2 3Taio Kaiona
J'adore!
1/23/2011 c2 hm0777
I LOVE how you ended this! So smart to use Harry interacting with Sirius before Harry's kinda death. Great story!
10/30/2010 c2 9Rhea Silverkeys
Now it's past tense, lol. But like present tense working for Dom's bit, past tense works for Sirius' bit. I think clarifying the ending would have been better, though. Maybe when Harry is turning over the Resurrection Stone, Sirius sees flashes of Harry doing it - and when he can finally join James and Lily and Lupin, show it, too. The impact is greater than being confused at the ending and then reading your explanation? I thought Sirius forgetting Harry and everything was really sad =(
10/30/2010 c1 Rhea Silverkeys
Ooh, nicely done. Using present tense was a good choice, too, it worked really well here. I never really thought that Dom would have been looking for years for Saito but he probably did, eh? Looking forward to reading the next bit! Poor Sirius =(
8/11/2010 c2 1lilahri
This was a really interesting concept! I really enjoyed it =)

Great job!

~lilah
8/10/2010 c2 Marie-Eve
Hey Red, love this. You mixed two of my favorite things: Harry Potter and Inception. I loved that you explored a bit of what Dom went through searching for Saito.

That last line : It's like falling asleep was just perfect.
8/1/2010 c2 SheWhoWonders
Just, WOW! Brilliant idea and written very nicely! I wish I would have thought of this. Very VERY nice! I love how their meeting was almost casual, in a way. Just a passing by kind of meeting. Both with their own stories, yet no real need to share it. :) I ,like it very much!
8/1/2010 c2 3Jedi Knight Bus
ohhhhh shnap. again, brill. the end sentence "it's like falling asleep" was like a puzzle of words that my brain's memory tried to unlock . . . and once i did whilst reading your author's note, i nodded vigorously to myself, looked over at esther and we giggled collectively at your brilliance - I can't even get over how much Inception has provided a fuel for "pure creation" for so many people, and can be connected to so many things (Harry Potter, LOST of course, something I have been mulling over, and etc, etc). You're fanshmastic! Fanmabulous! Love it, darlin!
7/31/2010 c2 11inkspire
Sooooo COOL. Saw Inception today, and was literally shaking afterwards. In IMAX. AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL. BEST MOVIE AND LOVE IT. So, in light of that, great fic! I was able to read it now. :) Very nice way to work Sirius' veil/limbo stuff in, it's SO awesome! Great job. :D
7/31/2010 c1 7Neverland Regular
A brilliant style to accompany a brilliant idea. I love it.
7/31/2010 c2 Momzey
I wish I could write something very profound - some highly intelligent words to express my opinion of this story...

but basically...

OH MY STARS! it gave me goose bumps! I want more!

you my dear, are a freakin' genius!
16 Page 1 2 Next »