for Heart to Heart

2/8/2017 c1 12Gold Testament
Wait was that Clockwork from Danny Phantom?
2/25/2012 c1 21fan-freak121
Clockwork? Cousin in Amity Park? Let me guess, Danny Phantom? Nice twist there.

Don't worry; it wasn't too mushy. Loved it.
11/28/2011 c1 2lambtastic
Aww. Never doubt yourself Timmy. You are a great person:) if I were a kid that had FOP I'd probably make the same sort of wishes. Great story:)
2/26/2011 c1 3Thelittlemonster17
OMG IT'S CLOCKWORK!
1/23/2011 c1 120Wishmaker1028
Wow, great story. Love Timmy/Wanda moment. It was great. And the thing about Clockwork was pretty good. Not much of a Danny Phantom fan but it was good none the less.
9/2/2010 c1 4ThatOneGirl42
yay! it's one of my favorite types of fics, those cute little mother/son moments between Timmy and Wanda. I love it! keep up the good work! ;)
8/31/2010 c1 32Radar1388
love the one-shot, if it weren't for your author's note, i would've never known about the new movie, i'm definiatly gonna watch that
8/14/2010 c1 KaiMaster141
Brilliant! Clockwork watchingover both Danny and Timmy was genius.Maybe for one story you could do a cross over. Timmy could go to visit his distant 'cousin' and learn about ghosts and Danny could discover fairies and magic. Give it some thought. Again brilliant work
8/9/2010 c1 29AzelmaandEponine
This was really good!
8/3/2010 c1 11RedBarron
Moral decay? He finally considers what a jerk he is. This being said, that train of thought has a lot of potential. I would argue, though, not many people are told 'it's not your fault, and its a good sign' and then are content. Might he go and try to find a deeper meaning to life? Other than that, its very good. Simplistic, yet deep.
7/31/2010 c1 30unknown20troper
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I identify with Timmy's worries, since I often think of myself as a bad person, just because, well, I tend to be selfish, which is an invisible trait on the Net, due to how it manifests as, say, encouraging writers to update 'cause I like their stuff and other stuff like that. XD I like how Clockwork observed the timeline at the end, solving your how-do-I-manuveur-around-the-live-action-movie? problem?

Great chapter!

Great story!
7/30/2010 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Clockwork's cameo was a welcome surprise.

Keep the good writing.
7/30/2010 c1 19STLBluesFan67
Great story! I liked the talked Timmy had with his godmother. I also liked the part about Clockwork from Danny Phantom. Hope to read your next story soon.