FanFiction.Net
for Grimoire

7/6/2017 c1 ThePolicyOfTruth
Anime Borat,

This story is in violation of the Fanfiction Content Guidelines. Due to the explicit sexual content, this is rated MA and is disallowed.

[Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference.]

To fix this, and to avoid forcible removal from the mods, we request that you either tone down or completely remove the lemons to have this properly fit the M rating.

Alternatives for MA rated stories: AO3, AdultFanfiction, FicWad, and Tumblr

-Truth-
6/29/2017 c9 15Blackops3596
Been a while since I read the last chapter. The amount of research you did for this story is great. Keep up the good work!
7/20/2016 c8 Guest
Good to see this story update again.
6/16/2016 c8 332Miz-KTakase
Very impressuve on this one. And so chilling.
6/16/2016 c8 15Blackops3596
I like it so far, please create more chapters. Looking forward for the next one!
8/26/2014 c4 6swartzvald
In the words of a famous admiral.
"It's a trap!"
Also, don't take this the wrong way, but your stuff needs an edit, lots of missing words, wrong homanyms, little things add up, y'know?
8/26/2014 c3 swartzvald
As soon as that girl showed up, I thought "she's totally going to kill that dude".
8/23/2014 c2 swartzvald
Writing seems okay except for a few...er words that aren't actually words, worser for example, but overall is okay, doesn't really seem like somthing I would normally read. Not a big fan of horror.
6/6/2012 c6 asdcklmdckm
Mature stories being deleted by administrators! Let your fans and favorite authors know! PM and review administrators stories and profiles until they listen. Go to my profile for a petition and add your name to it. Make it the new chapter in your stories to let people know. Read the petition carefully for more helpful info. Hurry before it is too late.
4/2/2012 c6 47Hwikek
Very odd but interesting. I wonder how many more chapters there will be.
3/27/2012 c6 332Miz-KTakase
Nice work.
7/10/2011 c5 8Hollow28
I hope the review sends this time.

Very good flow of dialogue in this story, as well as an interesting plot. Didn't catch any errors. Well done on this! Cannot wait to read more of your work.

-Hollow
4/12/2011 c5 47Hwikek
Cool and creepy in both the beginning and the end this time, I'm intrigued and as they say the plot thickens sort of like a rue used to make a creamy broth.

8/10
4/12/2011 c5 332Miz-KTakase
Interesting.
4/12/2011 c5 1Chiyo And Osaka Fan
Another awesome chapter and I look forward to more!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »