for Reconciliation

10/26/2020 c1 Krishnendu
That was.. wholesome. Beautiful. Still I don't know why I can't like Summer. I will not ever, haha. But.. lovely !
9/29/2011 c1 2FranchiseSaysSo
Awesome.
8/31/2011 c1 1rebeldiamondsx
Gorgeous.
2/17/2011 c1 39Nama Saya Putri
You're exactly right to choosed Summer POV in this fic. So I could knew how Summer's heart says and how she felt to Tom after she 'dumped' Tom.

Nice. Sweet. Just that.

Love this romantic-sweet fic ♥☺
1/30/2011 c1 Ainur
Thank you so much for that piercing telling… I really like the way you represented this beautiful sad story. Your story affected me, and my opinion about Summer has little changed. Before reading your work, I thought that Summer wasn’t honest with Tom. I didn’t like her because she made use of him, played with his feelings, and finally left him. I didn’t understand her, her cold heart and indifference to Tom. She didn’t love him, but she knew that he loves her, and she continued to give him some hope. I think she should stop that kind of relationships. Now I see that she was just another. But I still think that Tom is better than her.
11/26/2010 c1 Fayne
Love your story..

I actually do find myself in Summer and your work has phrased what I exactly felt and thought while watching the movie. Very beautiful, indeed.. :)
10/10/2010 c1 11Nepenthes
OMG. This is a lovely OS. Really. You made me cry.

Very delicate and soft. Congrats.
10/7/2010 c1 2The Swim Chick
That was really good! I love this movie, and I thought you really showed Summer's feelings well.
10/4/2010 c1 4dimitrigray
This really was amazing. I mean that with all my heart.
9/11/2010 c1 21Amends to the Living
I remember when I first saw this movie. I was going through a bad break-up at the time and I wanted to hate Summer. I really did.

But then I rewatched it a few times, and every time I saw this ending, I started to pick up on the fact that Summer Finn is human. She couldn't force herself to love him anymore than he could stop himself from loving her. Therein lies the tragedy.

This piece really managed to capture all of that. I like how you didn't make Summer the bad guy, yet you pointed out her flaws and it was realistic. Because like she says, "life" happens.

Well done.
8/20/2010 c1 8lionsloyal
That was really lovely to read, and well written. My favourite paragraph was about Tom putting the building that was her together. It was so a sweet idea to build on what the movie gave us and done in a very good way. =)
8/19/2010 c1 199Red Bess Rackham
VERY cute and an excellent look at Summer's side. Very well though out, well presented and in general written really good. It was kind of sad, but really hopeful, as I'm sure you intended. Loved it, loved it! :D

~Red
8/15/2010 c1 bleggh
This was fantastic! I love Tom & Summer in that scene. :) very good job, but it's more like i n c r e d i b l e.
8/13/2010 c1 purplesummer928
Waaaaa! I cried like a little baby! Poor Tom!

'Nuff said.

I honestly can't describe what I feel about this story! But i can tell you I feel sort of sad and happy... :)

Loved it!
8/11/2010 c1 sarah
that was really good and i can see from summers point of view better now. i understand her reasoning and emotions and her situation but still... i dont like her haha i dont know why
19 Page 1 2 Next »