for The Relativity of Time and Love

6/24/2020 c5 Guest
it is frustrating that you are writing Uhura like a scared overly emotional child. Where is the confident over-achiever? She would focus on the practicals and learning about their amazing environment and have a private break down in her room because she wouldn't want to let herself down in front of her professor who is her idol. Instead its 'daddy i'm scared, can i sleep with you?' How could spock be attracted to such a pathetic creature?
11/16/2019 c10 Guest
Great story. I have read it four times and it is just as entertaining.
11/16/2019 c6 Guest
If people don't like the characterization, they can write their own damn stories!
11/16/2019 c3 Guest
Nice set up!
6/8/2018 c10 22Uhura the 9th
oh how sweet, I like the ending. Wish they could have met Amanda first. This story reads like "when we get back" any connections?
4/6/2016 c9 Beachgirl25
This story was one of the most original gettin together stories I have read! Please write a sequel... I would love to know Amanda's reaction and what happens to the couple when they return to te Academy:-)
3/16/2016 c10 wannabnyota
I really liked this story. I don't know how I have missed this over the years. I have read all your other stories. "Three Days and Four Nights" is my all time favorite Spock/ Uhura story.
I read a story similar to this that was posted in the past year. It looks as though that writer stole your ideas. It also had Spock and Uhura on a training mission, crash land on a planet with a time deferential. That story was not finished. Yours is more upbeat and the original is always better.
6/18/2015 c7 2T'Spock
Best love scene ever!
6/18/2015 c10 T'Spock
This is absolutely my favorite story. It was well researched and executed.
6/18/2015 c3 Guest
Good characterization of Spock.
5/12/2015 c1 Thefinerthings73
I enjoyed this story so loves follow up
4/16/2015 c10 T'Spock
Love it.
4/16/2015 c6 T'Spock
Wow, I knew there was a reason I decided to read this again.
3/31/2015 c3 2isolde1224
This also happened in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager.
It was a bit more hellish with rival factions fighting and raiding for scarce supplies.
2/20/2015 c10 Worfgirl
Lovely, I hate to see it end.
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »