for Nobody Gets Left Behind

10/2/2015 c1 Guest
Amazing. Love it. Still trying not to cry.
1/29/2015 c1 7JChase
Wow, I loved this :) Brilliantly written, thank you
2/17/2014 c1 16Spannerspoon
Awwww, utterly brilliant and a teeny bit heart breaking!

Never thought to think of 10 as Stitch, but now I can't think of anything but! Loved it!

It was just so cute and fluffy!
6/17/2013 c1 53KelseyO
I really want to sing you endless praises about how gorgeous this is but I think you've short-circuited my brain from the sheer perfection of the parallels (even though we've discussed them before). Aces, babe.
5/24/2013 c1 47IsleofSolitude
Oh my god. I just...I can't even formulate a coherent review. This story is just fantastic and amazing and I'm tearing up just a bit. Wow. I love how you ended it, and how from the beginning to the end you didn't lose any of the tension or emotion. It was so well paced and the writing was lovely. Amazing.
5/19/2013 c1 YamiFix
Congratulations, you have brought me to tears!
5/8/2013 c1 3Meiyo no Ko
I'm not sure whether I'm crying or laughing.

I think it's a little of both.

Beautiful.
4/24/2013 c1 13To the TARDIS
I love you
1/9/2013 c1 13Sapphiregirl
Loved this. A parallel between Lilo & Stitch and Doctor Who? Brilliant. :D Thanks so much for sharing!
11/5/2012 c1 deews
OHANA MEANS FAMILY GODDAMNIT
9/6/2012 c1 Sourdoughtoast
I have a LOT of emotions right now and nothing except Doomsday and Journey's End has made me feel like this. It's both incredible and heart breaking. I respect you so much and I hope that when I finally post what I've written it can maybe come close to this
7/29/2012 c1 zon12
I love Lilo and Stitch and now this .. sigh, lovely.
6/5/2012 c1 lissa-aloha
This story was, is, beyond my words. I loved everything about it. The subject matter (Lilo and Stitch, love, family, forever, etc), the words, the allusions, EVERYTHING. Thank you so so SO much for writing!
5/20/2012 c1 26Mel like Mellow
WOW. SO, now I'm weeping and have the horrible urge to suddenly watch both Lilo and Stitch AND Doomsday which would just make me a mess of messes.

This was superb, thank you. I need a tissue. I was suspicious on how you could weave the two concepts together, but you made it work, and the parallels are astounding and heartbreaking. Good job!
3/19/2012 c1 22Kina Kalamari
Goddamn, that was beautiful. First it was funny (the Doctor's description of the movie and Rose's subsequent comments were great), then it was intense, then it was sad, and then it was back to the bittersweet that any good Ten/Rose fic has.

I loved the way you wove in "ohana". If that one sentence was sweet and powerful in its original canon, it was double that in this fic. I can't even express how brilliant this was.

Favorited so very much.