FanFiction.Net
for Hurt and Love

4/10/2015 c11 5latina.raindrop.and.irish.hart
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please update
6/4/2012 c11 Beautiful-Liar13
this is getting good I love it cannot wait to see what they do
1/16/2012 c11 mimichamp
i agree with pansy! that is just...EWWW!
1/22/2011 c9 7Katie - Lyn Della Robia
*acts like Dobby* AAAAA!
10/3/2010 c9 Beautiful-Liar13
this is really good I hope that you update soon
8/15/2010 c8 356DarkAngelOfSorrowReturns
Please continue this is good...no GREAT :D
8/11/2010 c8 LaPirataAna
This is a great chapter, and though I'm sad that Harry and Ginny broke apart, I like the couple of Blaise and Ginny! This is a great story, and I can't wait until the next ones! Keep up the good work! ;D
8/11/2010 c8 7Katie - Lyn Della Robia
WHOO! Love this chapter! I didn't see the Blaise/Ginny Comming! You caught me off guard!

P.S. I started reading your friend Sammie's stuff! it's Awesome! I love the Hologram one with mentions of Snape/Lupin! I heve to look into it now! *Wink*
8/11/2010 c7 Katie - Lyn Della Robia
HA! I TOLD YOU! Sorry for not txting you for the last few days. My phone died there other day, I put it on the charger but I'm to lazy to reach over and get it. ^^' Anyway! I told you Harry having the bigger Reaction would be better! YEAH! *Victory fist pump* WHOO! I love when Drac calls Pans, Gin and Herms his Girls! Such a gentlemanly thing to do! ^^ Anyway, Hope you don't get another Brick wall of Writers block! Whoo! Happy Writing Amer!
8/5/2010 c6 Katie - Lyn Della Robia
EEK! I'm so nervous! For Herms, at least. I'm anxiously waiting for Ron and Harry to find out. But as you said, it Ginny first! There's a Teaser for anyone reading the reviews! ^^
8/5/2010 c5 Katie - Lyn Della Robia
*Fangirl squeal* ! THANKS BAT! I FEEL SOOOO LOVED! ^^

Anyway, on to the story. I have no Inkling of what Drac's done or what Pansy's Going to do! Which is unusual for me. :-/ Anyway, Love the chapter!
8/5/2010 c6 3hotttopicgirl
Love your story so far
8/4/2010 c6 ShadowOfTheNight101
hey hey chicka

guess who? lol

anyway, i read your story and its not half bad. it feels kinda rushed with the relationship between draco and hermione, but not half bad. i feel horrible for draco about his sisters. that's so sad.

draco seems very out of character, but then again it is fanfiction lol. so i still have not heard what you think about my story. let me know
8/3/2010 c5 LaPirataAna
this is awesome, but (because i'm such a nincompoop) i can't figure out what Draco did. I shall figure it out! ...eventually. :D :P well, i liked this chapter, but i'm a bit suspicious of Pansy. hmmmmm...
8/3/2010 c5 5Ambuu
I love your fic so far. Is Mi pronounced like me or my?
22 Page 1 2 Next »