FanFiction.Net
for Hex Hall Continues

1/16/2016 c6 shanzthegreat
aaah love this story! update when possible!
7/9/2015 c6 Ashka Silver
Please continue this! I have only read Hex Hall and I will not be able to read Demonglass for a while and its hard to find a good(let alone great) FanFic without spoilers. Please continue to write and upload/ update this! Thanks
1/3/2015 c6 Guest
Upsetting. Ch.6 leaves your readers wondering what happened. Ch.6 is like a whole different story. Do sent even explain what's going on. Gracie was never once mentioned in this story and I bet your readers would appreciate it if you would pick up from ch.5 and not just fill ch.6 in with a completely different story.
12/30/2013 c5 Guest
Why does it say Gracie on chapter six? Is That even part of the hex hall fanfic?
8/12/2012 c1 Ffgrf
8/24/2011 c5 8aaryan01
Great chapter loved it please update when you have the time!
8/24/2011 c4 Night Hex
Please please please update really soon! I need more of this it's just too awesome XD
7/29/2011 c4 aaryan01
Great chapter please update soon it's interesting! :D
6/12/2011 c4 rainbowmonFTW
Please Continue. :P I like this continuation of the story, I love Archer. I felt so sad because at the end people realise that Archer wasn't the guilty party. D:
4/20/2011 c4 MCR rocker girl
I like the what if and the story is good, but wasn't Hex Hall on an island.

Also I really want to read what happens next!
3/1/2011 c4 7greentea88
This is still awesome!

You have a few punctuation and grammar mistakes, but your spelling is superb.

I would suggest, however, that you space your pargraphs out a bit more. Not only would it make your chapter seem longer, but it would be easier to read. In Word it may not seem like the paragraphs are so long, but on Fanfiction they are much, much longer because the font is so much smaller.

DEMONGLASS CAME OUT TODAY! I TOTALLY FORGOT! You HAVE to give me spoilers. I won't be a ble to get it anytime soon... :P

Update soon!
2/22/2011 c3 rainbowmonFTW
OMG! Please continue soon! hahaha I love ArcherxSophie... (actually mainly Archer! XD) LOL Good job! Keep up the great work!
2/9/2011 c3 7WiCkEdAvEnGeD
ooooh plz plz plz update soon!
12/21/2010 c3 TheNerds
UPDATE!
12/5/2010 c1 xxlostagain
I loved it. I agree with previous reviews, a little editing would be nice. I absolutely loved Hex Hall. I just finished reading the second book, DemonGlass. It doesn't come out until march but my english teacher got the advanced unedited proof of it and let me read it. It you loved Hex Hall your going to be amazed with the second book. I felt like you captured Sophie rather well, especially if it's your first story. keep updating!
29 Page 1 2 Next »