for New Folder

11/21 c1 Guest
Dude.. this is rated T, has humor as the Genre, but it is full of rape and killing.. might want to think about making it a M rating and not humor.
6/19/2019 c1 FirePhoenixofHogwarts
Your so called Muggle world and Magical world are actually on the same And these chapters have to be the longest chapters in the known planet
1/3/2019 c1 Eldersprig
The one [cure] for AIDS did not in any way have anything to do with castration.

I thought that line was a bit memorable, then I read the rest of the story.
11/19/2018 c1 2SilverDragon1218
This chapter was suprising to say in the least. The length was unexpected as 8k is the largest chapter size I’ve ever read until this. This was literally the length of a real chapter.

Now onto plot. This new take wasn’t bad at all. I coughed a few times in surprise when Tobi showed up. Those new powers are confusing like always. Death was funny too.

Overall this is crazy strange but well written, it’s not exactly my cup of tea however the new ideas were ok and kinda funny at times. I got a little lost around the Veela section and kinda skimmed a little which I shouldn’t have done because that was precisely why it happened in the first place.

Neville was a shock. Dumbledore was manipulative. A ton of characters were unexpected and honestly this is the weirdest thing I’ve read. Harry’s eccentric to say in the least. The puppets and his age are proof.

Well long, well written as there is little to no mistakes in spelling or punctuation. And cool first chapter. Have a nice day!
8/25/2016 c1 27TheDeadGirlRisen
but isint this chapter over 100,000 words long?
10/12/2015 c1 qwertypous
nice one! its really fun reading this piece of art..
8/17/2014 c1 darrelldeam
Heh, I've read thousands of stories, but, this one I think was the most fun!
2/9/2014 c2 Elmerin
Hi, are you planning to update this any time soon? It's really cool, but the last time it was updated was Summer 2012! Hope it does get updates! Thanks!
10/27/2012 c2 newbie456
I know that ur busy but can u please update soon? I love ur story
12/7/2010 c1 2identPROXY
i think you may be trying too hard to be verbose or overly loquacious. Example:

"He still wanted to have some friends his age, and even though he knew of the rather impossibility of that happening with his cousin around. That didn't mean that he was not willing to try, even though deep down, he knew that it would slightly be in vain, as there was also the factor of his love for spending time in the library."

Consider: "He still wanted some friends of his own age, though deep down he knew how unlikely that would be with his cousin around. Even still, he would try, hoping his love of the library would not see his effort wasted in vain."

There are too many thoughts in your sentence. It needs to be broken down. This isn't an isolated incident either. Portions of this are near illegible and took multiple passes to understand your meaning. Your goal is to convey a story and you do no one any favors making your readers struggle to understand.
12/4/2010 c2 alichi
Another amazing story by you. I really do not know how you manage to write so much but I am truly glad you do, it's a pleasure to read your works.
11/28/2010 c2 1Selias
Took me like, two hours to read (which is awesome, by the way) and I have to say that this was a freaking awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter of, well, pretty much any of your stories.
11/27/2010 c2 JanusGodOfPossibilities
Excellent chapter.
11/27/2010 c1 Jupp
Bit random for my taste. You are obviously very creative and imaginative, and that is a wonderful thing. The one constructive criticism I would make of your writing would be to have fewer plot elements in greater depth, versus many plot elements that touched on lightly.

Regards,

Jupp
11/17/2010 c1 Mage Of Beginning
Oh My God!

awesome story, man. i especially love the part about the star war battle in london that was EPIC of the highest proportion. i cant wait for the next chapter. although i do hate the fact that harry cant be with his family physically.

plz update soon\