for Blurred Instincts

4/10/2013 c26 Guest
I loved this story! Although I was a little confused with David, Miranda, an all them. And I'm also confused about one other thing, so was this a one-shot thing or was this ment to have a sequel?
4/12/2013 c14 1patsgig2114
so no one is ever going to say anything about best being so far duck up Nessie's asked but he wasn't there to help a sister either?! And instead of being there for her when she's in there recovering from being poisoned he's still out with his imprint instead of by her side where he needs to be?! Does Seth ever get to think for himself again or does he just get led around like a lost puppy all the time now, because it's really getting old and just pissing me off
2/22/2013 c26 Guest
Awww its over! THis was fantastic! You did an amazing job! I actually thought the baby would of been Davids but still fantaboulose! Expecially the last update! The last paragraph was really good! I can't wait to read some more of your stories!
1/19/2013 c26 brankel1
I totally love it.I love the part where Quil told her we are bonded & she said yeah til you imprinted on a baby.
1/18/2013 c26 2Black's Wolfgirl22
I think this was a nice way to draw everything together. :)
1/18/2013 c26 titaniumpower7
I loved this story! Im excited for you to write a chapter novel for "Choices". It was a really good one-shot (:
1/18/2013 c13 crocadile1986
great!
1/13/2013 c25 luv2readgirl
aw sweet im glad that leahs ok
1/13/2013 c25 Guest
I could have done with out the unnecessary flashbacks but ok chapter other than that.
1/12/2013 c25 Q
hey is it going 2 end already? :O :'(
i wanted 2 ask u whether u r gonna update on your other story when the wolf cries? PLEASE continue that story PLEAAAAAAAASE
1/14/2013 c25 Black's Wolfgirl22
I'm glad Leah is giving Jake another chance. :)
1/13/2013 c25 titaniumpower7
That was such a good chapter! I loved it and i did tear up when i read the part with Harry in it. Its sad it's ending soon , but I look foward to more of your stories (:
1/13/2013 c25 5Sunshine-Midnight123
That part with Leah and Harry was so sweet! I'm super happy Jacob and Leah finally admitted their love for one another!
1/13/2013 c25 brankel1
I totally love it.I love that she talked to her that she & Jacob said they love each so glad David,Miranda and Julia got what they deserved.
1/10/2013 c24 luv2readgirl
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
238 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »