for Pray 4 Mercy

2/8/2014 c13 MemoriesoftheForgottenGuardian
"Now what would that make us, Zoey?"
"Big damn heroes sir"

Love the Firefly reference :D
6/12/2013 c19 2The Hexagonal Donut
WHOO, it's been too long. Seriously, it's been what, two years since I read this? God I'm behind.

This is definitely looking fantastic. Love the new plot twists you've been throwing our way, and frankly I'd love to see you updating this again at some point.

...as a random note, I hope you don't mind the fact that you've officially given me a couple thousand new ideas for fics.
7/16/2012 c19 LunarWolfFenrir
phew... I was afraid this series was dead, (despite the fact this post is like seven months late but still) I forgot you don't leave your stories to die!
3/3/2012 c19 V is for Victory
Yay! all caught up! i cant wait to read the next chapter, so much action, and will they ever find Bill/Francis/Louis? I cant wait to read your next update!
2/15/2012 c17 Hanako Amy
I'M having mixed feelings about Diana's death. one part of me is saying: Diana died giving the survivors a chance to kill the director. thanks for making her die with dignity. even though i hated her.

OR:

YESS SHE'S DEAD THE BITCH IS DEAD
2/14/2012 c16 Hanako Amy
okay either your a nerd who watches a lot of action movies considering your knowledge of all that blood crap. or your an action guy who watches a lot of resident evil and science movies. No offense. (This is where you respond and say non taken)
2/9/2012 c11 Hanako Amy
man i love this thing. this is my first review so just wanted to tell you that this is fucking epic. the lashers and all that shit. thanks for making my day!
1/6/2012 c19 4ConGie
I was thinking about messaging you the day before you released to ask when the next would out, ironic isn't it? I figured our favorite Assasin would be back, but she's doing what I was not expecting. I thought she would have simply killed him, but I guess the story must go on. I look forward to your next update.

The Sage of Water,

~ConGie
1/2/2012 c19 49DevilsAngelSaphire
welcome Back! Good to see you updating again. I'll eventually update myself, in the mean time I need to not be sick. Looking forward to the next one! :)
12/31/2011 c19 FlippyThePsycho
Yay! You've finally updated! How did Diana survive? When are they going to kill the Director? When are you going to update next? This is a great story and it needs an epic ending. But not just yet. Keep doing what you do best and make this a great story still
12/31/2011 c19 1PerceptionIsSubjective
Another amazing chapter, and a worthy end to the Director's story. I'm really interested to see how Diana will follow in her father's footsteps. The writing certainly had that B-movie grindhouse charm, to say the least. More actiony than story driven in my opinion.

Great Job!
8/23/2011 c18 1Sage of The Leaf Village
EXCELLENCY!

I don't think you can write a bad chapter even if you wanted too.

Definitely worth the wait.

(Note, this is Roxasrules on a different account)
7/29/2011 c18 4ConGie
I like Fenra! Sorry, had to get that out. I really really like that the director now has a crazy bitch after him now, it's been far too long for him to go unhindered by his own work. I'm also sorry that it took so long for me to read this, I've been on vacation for a damn long time and just got back. I also had a hunter witch idea I called the warlock, but it also had a smoker tongue =) maybe you coulduse it later on, jus hive some credit; I don't think I have to ask for credit though, you seem to be good at givin it.

The Sageof Water,

~ConGie
7/27/2011 c18 dotwiper
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. AN UPDATE! :D:D:D

whaaaao! It was tooootally worth the wait! the chapter was really refreshing, since you've introduced a new characters, zombies and a refreshed plot O_O I can't ask for more, i'm so happy :D:D:D

I'm a devoted fan of this story, you can take your time, I'll never ever dump it ^-^

keep up with the good work! ~ dotwiper
7/18/2011 c18 1Lunar Wolf Fenrir
Well well...I'm impressed

Seems to me you're picking off the lesser survivors( Andrew Kelsey, etc.) one by one and I love it!

Very good description for my first OC to submit
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »