for StopLight

1/10 c8 Eccentric Meek Geek
I'm so glad that this story is still going strong, I really like how you portray the characters.

Can't wait for the next chapter,I'll be patient.
7/8/2018 c7 Eccentric Meek Geek
I'm so heartbroken this hasn't been updated,I remember reading this way back when it first certainly out.
12/2/2014 c1 Hi
Haha cute. But where did you see that the Flash doesn't wear underwear?
1/20/2013 c7 IanPeriwinkle
Oh my goodness... This was so good! I can't wait for the next update.

Your writing style really reminds me of defying3reason, as does your choice of relationships... :P
12/1/2012 c7 47Kyer
As much as I dislike infidelity (understatement) this story is great. I mean, the circumstances are pretty unusual and...

f it.

Where else can I find both Wally/Linda and just plain speedster sexual foreplay these days? Certainly not DC. I love the imagery of Wally (and Barry) glowing and vibrating that way.

Dear goodness, yes, Barry was much sexier looking when he had longer hair. I especially loved Mark Waid's Brave & The Bold camping story.

One problem: I don't see anything that Hal murmured that would have tipped Carol off considering they just had their own bought of intercourse.

Observation: You sly dog, Wally. (Excuse me, but I have to wonder just how that time 'miscalculation' happened. Like maybe another master of the Speed Force had a hand in leaving Barry all hot and unfulfilled at an inopportune time.
Wouldn't put it past Wally to sabotage that medical appointment. In fact, I see a certain green flyboy also dropping by the facility before harm is done.)
11/29/2011 c6 21AidenSurvival
Is it weird that I'd like to see more Wally & Barry pairings? They're fictional, but the way you write about them together...seems natural.

I have a sick mind. Sue me.

I'd like to see an update to this story. :)

I loved it.
7/6/2011 c6 asdfghjkkjhgfd
Please. Please. PLEASE- update this gosh darn story! I love it so muuuuuuch and am oddly getting tired of rereading it!
5/6/2011 c6 D
COOOONTINUE THIS PLEASE!

I love how you write them together as well as the story in general. You really got to feel for Barry(Wally too) with the issue.

And Hal. Oh God, Hal. Just perfect!
4/4/2011 c6 47Kyer
You know what would be funny? If he went to Star Labs and they informed him that there was nothing they could do for him chemically without possibly endangering his life, or physically as his metabolism would just grow the removed body parts. However, they could possibly develop an industrial strength blow-up doll for him.

Hahahaha...eh...yeah.

Poor baby. He needs a harem. Like One-A-Day vitamins.
4/4/2011 c6 hyperactivatoragain
Awesome! A marvoulously hot piece as always.
4/3/2011 c6 14anaer
Ahh, this story is great.

...I really want Barry and Wally to sex it up again, lolol.
3/31/2011 c5 anaer
This story is great! Are you planning to continue?
8/23/2010 c5 hyperactivatoragain
Secrets,scandal and spandex oh my!
8/22/2010 c5 47Kyer
Damn...wish they weren't related. At least it's through marriage and not through genes...though not like they'd have a kid together anyway.

Oh shit that was awesome.

I remember thinking when I first started reading the books (before I found out just how attached Wally was to Linda) how hot it would be for Wally to start a relationship with Jessie Chambers for this very reason: both are speedsters. Before that it was Lady Flash..eh...good thing that one didn't work out! Pity that Jessie always had such a hard time meshing with Wally.

Even in canon, Wally was so very endowed with a libido (here Kyer pauses to laugh in remembrance) that there was no way Linda was satisfying him.

Wish I'd been able to see more of the Silver Age Barry in action. Of course, they had pretty severe censorship back then, didn't they? No hanky panky on the pages as comics were more for kids back then. Nice to see Barry being human here.

Oh man...guys are so...stupid. They think they can suddenly act so differently and their significant others won't notice? *snicker* Guess it is hard to pretend a lack of 'morning erection'. Wally, you are supposed to be the more energetic of the two!

Oh god...speaking of young and energetic...Bart is how old in this time line? Wait...I have seen the Bart/Conner stories and Conner is like Superman, so maybe that one will work out. God knows how Jessie and Jay are coping. And Max. But then, Max is more into meditation.

Yeah, I know. Right. These guys (and gal) can make a quick jog to the other side of the world's brothels if they wanted. I doubt Max is celibate.
8/15/2010 c4 hyperactivatoragain
Horray. Poor little speedster sluts. :)
21 Page 1 2 Next »