for You Make Me Feel So Young

1/24/2021 c1 reisova
Very good
5/4/2020 c1 Clare
Great short story, although I hope you return and make this into a longer thing or post some new som fics, because you write very well indeed and I enjoyed reading this :)
1/24/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
But she's still the governess, isn't she?
4/20/2015 c1 UnfollowTheSun
This is great, you should get rid of the last line though, maybe let the children catch up to them and interrupt their little moment, then carry on writing more chapters instead of it being a one-shot. You write well and should continue :)
3/24/2015 c1 17Consti Grandchester
it was a really funny story!
10/8/2010 c1 sallyferrell
I love ANYTHING that has to do with The Sound of Music. You made my day!
9/14/2010 c1 44peytona05
***high pitched squeal***

this is adorable!

***deep sigh of content***
8/6/2010 c1 10ForeverJulie
Although this was very sweet and cute and not completely farfetched, I did think it was a bit out of character for them to be so familiar with each other while not having openly acknowledged their feelings and whatnot. Also, it seems as though the Captain has internally come to terms with his feelings (at least physical, if not emotional) for Maria...yet again, this is clearly set before their engagement. I think this story would be much more fitting and in character if they were already engaged.

On a grammatical note, every once in a while you seem to lapse into the wrong tense. It isn't often, but it can distract from the story nevertheless. I would suggest getting a beta to smooth out those little details.
8/5/2010 c1 27lalala777
That was great! You should make another one!
8/2/2010 c1 24Owl Emporium
Haha, this was so cute! (: I loved this. Great job.
8/2/2010 c1 2ChickNick
Great job! Please put chapter 2 up real soon! Can't wait! :)
8/2/2010 c1 108Bellarsam Chrisjulittle
Oh, what a sweet story! Just makes me smile!
8/1/2010 c1 fart fart