for Watch What Burns

7/5/2015 c25 tasheika.conley
Woe I really loved the story. But it seems incomplete. Please consider updating the story.
8/12/2014 c25 jenninemarie
Finishing?
6/1/2013 c13 1CrazyCrimMind
This really made me cry and it takes i lot to make me cry. i mean when i feel and had to get surgery done on my foot i didnt cry but this did...AWSOME
9/22/2012 c4 Nimue68
Is the word "smirked" used in Britain this often? In the US it is not really a pleasant word/.
10/6/2011 c25 15xoxokiss210
i loved
4/9/2011 c1 5BettyTheGreat
Reid taking shots! WOOP!

I'm re-reading :)
3/5/2011 c9 BettyTheGreat
Great banter in this chapter. It needed the lighter side coz it's been angsty :)
3/5/2011 c5 BettyTheGreat
I'm totally suspicious of this Rebecca girl. And her cat.
10/12/2010 c20 14Lover of Reid
Well that was something I wasn't expecting, JJ thinks she might be pregnant? So what is Garcia going to get Nurse Austin to do, give JJ a pregnancy test?
10/11/2010 c10 Lover of Reid
Yeah Garcia finally woke up:)
9/21/2010 c25 crystalga
SOOOO i was browsing through trying to find another fic to read and came across this one and for the past 30 mins I have been reading and I LOVE IT!
9/14/2010 c25 28sangreal7
Very, very sexy! Wow ... that sure turned the heat up. Nicely done.
9/14/2010 c24 sangreal7
Oh wow ... so much happening here! I continue to be impressed with your ability to pack so many different pieces of the plot into each chapter, and still keep the focus with all of them.

That said :) - Reid knowing JJ was pregnant was lol funny. Loved Aaron finally stepping up ... and wondering what the heck Strauss is up to now!

Great chapter.
9/14/2010 c23 sangreal7
I've gotten a little behind in reading and reviewing, sorry, but I think I'm back on track now.

Loved this:

Derek laughed and kissed her quickly. "Baby Girl, we have managed not to have sex for 6 years. Im sure we can wait five more weeks for you to be fully recovered, doctor approved."

"No," she huffed.

Way too funny. The house was just a wonderful touch.

Reading on to find out what's up with Rebecca.
9/14/2010 c7 14Lover of Reid
The Hotch and Emily's reaction to where Reid was that morning when JJ told them was really funny. It was also hilarious when they saw the way that Reid was dressed. I have never heard of tingler before but that doesn't mean that it isn't real. The way that he was flustered by his burning lips was really funny, and then asking Emily and JJ what was wrong with him was just icing on the cake.
231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »