for Demi Frere

I like it
10/26/2010 c1 forehead slapper
Awesome! and Awesome
10/19/2010 c1 35Kaira-chan15
I liked this. :D The tone was almost exactly the opposite of the Inuyasha one lol. Inuyasha was angrily ranting, and Sesshomaru is somewhat-calmly discussing. Fits their personalities well. Good job!

I liked this part:

The jewel is only a jewel, Inuyasha. Like any other stone it has value because enchanted men say it has, it has power because it is given power by belief. Shall your big brother reveal the truth of the matter? It will not get you what you want.
9/27/2010 c1 7Liah Cauthon
I LOVE THIS.

It's great, Thornikins~

And I do believe that Lord Fluffy does refer to himself in the third person in the Japanese. It's where Rin got it from.
8/4/2010 c1 8Kameya Karona
wow, I like this story! Very touching, you get both sesshoumaru's anger and dissapointment with his brother across nicely. An honorable oneshot*
8/3/2010 c1 11pumpkinpi
Great Oneshot! It shows some of the reasons for some of Sesshoumaru questionable and harsh treatment towards Inuyasha! Inuyasha hurt his family on both sides with his quest to change who he was. Although I think it was accidently because he didn't think things through. He didn't think about how his actions would hurt his family. I look forward to reading more of your work!
8/2/2010 c1 33DameM
Quite a unique perspective on the relationship between brothers as seen by Sesshoumaru. I liked it a lot.

Sincerely, DameM
8/2/2010 c1 74Lixie Lorn
You like rant/rebuttal oneshots, don't you? XD

~Stormy