for Understanding Opposites

9/13/2012 c3 Always.1234
Really enjoying it, nice ideas. Is there going to be more Kelly/Belle though? :) Keep writing x
9/8/2012 c3 endmeallyouwant
Love it wil
There be a chap 4 pls say there will xx
5/30/2012 c2 8ForbiddenFantasist
Oh wow - this is great - I only watched this film earlier and then decided to see if there was any stories about it - yours is incredible. I've forever had a soft spot for Zoe and the idea of her and Bianca. Absolutely love it. LOVE it. Fantastic - keep going :)
2/5/2012 c3 36Bruteaous
So good~! Keep up with this. :]

-Bruteaous-
12/31/2011 c3 Dee
Please please please update this
12/31/2011 c3 Georgia
plz up date this is really good
6/4/2011 c3 KarouAz
Ohh .. So want more (: loved the handcuffs idea .. Simply brilliant :D hope u update soon!
5/31/2011 c3 5Undone Misdeeds
these first three chapters are great! i loved them! you seem to have a gift for writing humor. utterlu brilliant! keep it up!
5/20/2011 c3 7Ms.Adventure
Ahahahahahaha! This chapter was brilliant! I've never laughed so much at so many different situations! From Chels crushing on Dickenson to her confrontation with Taylor, Zoe baiting Bianca and Belle's solution; just hysterically entertaining, start to finish. You must be the only other person to see potential in Zoe/Bianca. So glad SOMEONE is writing it!
5/19/2011 c3 2Sailor Sayuri
Yay! Update! *happy dance**squeals*

I LOVE this chapter! *smirk*

Especially the interraction between Chelsea and Taylor, and the one between Zoe and Bianca! So fun! *chuckle*

But we haven't seen a lot of Kelly/Belle interraction yet, just the first chapter... *pouts*

But still! I'm sure Belle just wanted to loose...just to be Kelly's plaything! LOL *smirk*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and strawberries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! ^_~

Kiss
5/19/2011 c3 17HotdogInAPineappleWorld
A fun read, I hope to see an update soon. Can't wait to see where this'll go.
3/29/2011 c2 Tammy-Lee
oh come oon plz,plz,plz continue
3/28/2011 c2 priya
please continue im begging you im on my knees
3/26/2011 c2 Wilma
plz,plz,plz continue i love bianca/zoe
3/24/2011 c2 brittany
this is really good plz continue i love taylor/andrea and zoe/bianca
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »