for Captivated

7/29/2020 c1 ElliPo
I thought that this is a very funny version of Alejandro where he is much more flustered by heather than he was in TDWT. I liked it!
6/11/2020 c4 mysti776
I'm as star struck as they are, another great chapter
6/11/2020 c3 mysti776
This is so good! I fangirl so hard at every Aleheather moment.
7/16/2018 c1 caramellattae
I love the book!
The only thing I’m confused on is how Pilar is going to have an aunt. An aunt is the sibling of the kids mother or father.
I’m confused-
6/3/2018 c1 Guest
Honestly it sounds so much like alejandro its uncanny
11/26/2017 c19 sianaskittle
This is the best story I've read in my entire life! You should really become an author!
9/8/2015 c1 Guest
omg that was amazing and adorable! the dialogue was so true to their characters!
9/7/2015 c19 Guest
this story was so amazing and true to their characters please write more!
6/13/2015 c19 AmberElric108
This was amazing! Loved it!
10/22/2014 c8 Kassie
I searched it Buenas noches cariño on google translate and it said good night darling.
9/15/2014 c1 Nickknackxs
In love with this story.
7/17/2014 c19 sydney
I loved reading this, i stayed up late nights reading chapters at a time. It's so well written, and it grabbed my attention right away. The details were amazing, i could picture every moment in my head. This is exactly how i like my reads! ;D
11/17/2013 c19 Guest
I swear this was the most amazing thing I have ever read! Every chapter just kept getting better and better every detail I just loved it soo much! I love aleheather they're my favorite couple and I, so glad that I got to read such a incredible story about them I love how you added so many characters I started reading it earlier today and I couldn't put it down i'm glad that I read it. It was adorable, I felt so many emotions while reading this I kinda teared up. Well you a truly an amazing gifted writer this was BEAUTIFUL I just wish that this story never ended reading this made my day I hope to see so more stories from yo !3
11/14/2013 c19 Novel Critic
This story of people's undieing love is to breath taking, so romantic and so touching how they overcome differences and problems set up by foes. How all problems fit together to perfectly at the end. I personally rate this 5 stars. well done! * * * * *
4/23/2013 c19 ZalelTribal
That is one shitty ending! Sweet, but shitty. Lol.
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »