for Chuck versus Mom

11/12/2010 c4 JEREMY
Duane,I already gave a very glowing review to this story in an earlier post,but I'll say it again.

Having seen the previous 'CHUCK' episodes,this tale was DEAD ON.

Maybe you or someone else could do a "CHUCK/JAMES BOND" crossover,now that Timothy Dalton recently guest-starred.
11/12/2010 c1 JEREMY
This is a once-a-blue-moon scenario, where real life and fantasy go hand-in-hand.

We've already seen the actual eps with Linda Hamilton as Chuck's Mom,and they were pretty much what most of us thought they would be.

This story seems to go right along with that,though taking a somewhat darker tone.

I loved those shows,just like this story.

This is a moment that may never come again,especially in light of the possibility of "Chuck" being cancelled.
10/27/2010 c4 25godfreyraphael
It's a good fic. Although I admit I'm just halfway through S3 of Chuck, I do know that Chuck had just uncovered his mother's identity, but that Linda Hamilton would play her part...Simply unbelievable.

Anyway, it's good, and with my vivid imagination, it became a real work of art.
8/5/2010 c3 KJA
This is funny. Seeing all theses different possibility of what might happen if Chuck were Sarah Connors son and Skynet were after him.

Now I know it is Linda Hamilton who has been cast as his mom but it might be fun to see a chapter with Terminator:TSCC in it give the forward nature of the time travel in that and that the two show do have an overlapping timeline.

Also rather than the direct combat Vs. situation what about a mental butting of heads due to the differences in mother and son's life expectations? Given that John and Sarah had some of those kinds of issues Chuck could as well. That could be fun to see.
8/3/2010 c1 1Asgardian750
Come with me if you want to live Chuck! Nice very nice!
8/3/2010 c1 55Nautica7mk
It was strange. Not necessarily bad but I was expecting one thing so the twist in the end was a little out of the blue for me.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service