for Claw of The Leviathan

12/7/2016 c2 Guest
Waited patiently for 6 years.
Not waiting any longer
12/15/2015 c2 3sanedimentio
Shame you stopped. I would have loved to see more
11/26/2015 c2 Chaos Genesis
hehehaahahhhahaha how interesting this is a great fic you should hurry with more chapters.
9/22/2014 c2 Angel Thera
This is awesome. I am really wanting to see more of this.
7/22/2012 c2 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
4/25/2012 c2 Purple Pallbearer
Please please continue this. You can go so many places with it!
11/27/2011 c2 1Werewolf2300
this is great plese update as soon as you can this is great
3/4/2011 c2 5Androgynous-Heron
how long is waiting patiantly for chapter three start because i read this chapter almost six months ago ro four months but still a bit long for people's liking... good job though
2/18/2011 c2 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Brilliant, I love it. Please continue Endogetsu.

Sincerely,

Shin'en (Void)
1/18/2011 c2 14Frozen In Flight
Oh, much laughing.

Good job on Yeager's 'voice', reading it had his voice in my head, bravo, bravo~.

I wonder how Ron and Hermione are going to take the shark?
1/15/2011 c2 6Lucem Yoru
Love it. This is bound to get interesting when they get to earth. Unique story.
1/11/2011 c2 8digisovereign
I love it, I own Tales Of Vesperia and i love it, reading a cross with HP, even better, the fact that it's not YAOI and you turned Harry into an awesome character, you rock, i eagerly await the next chapter.
12/3/2010 c2 5Orchamus
Can't wait, love the character so far, and the reason for leaving, ha! Splendid!
12/3/2010 c1 Orchamus
Pretty cool idea, been thinking about playing the Tales games for a while, but never really got around to it. Perhaps this will be the inspiration I need.
10/24/2010 c2 2reven228
Dude, if Harry goes back to earth, then wolnt he have to take out voldimort? I read on your bio that you never read past the fifth book. So there is much you're losing. The key thing I feel you would need to know is that diagon alley and all the other wizardly shopping places are run down and bankrupted/destroyed by voldimorts followers, everything from the wand shop to the ice cream stand. So if you want to put a place for the guild to flourish, just have the guild take over diagonally. Oh! And that shop the weasly twins had in mind I believe was one of te only stores left, so that would need to stay. Good luck with the story.
20 Page 1 2 Next »