for This Tear Will Be Her Last

12/16/2013 c1 Somebody
OHHHHH MORRE MORREEE! please it's so good. I want to know about the baby
2/29/2012 c1 figs and pigs
Awww cut loved it thanx for writeing
9/24/2011 c1 Gakuto1991
Serah is really adorable.
3/2/2011 c1 Ointmentjaryahoo.com
This is very touching SnowxSerah Story. Should address as SnowxSerah’s tribute:D. The writing style is easy to read. Snow’s devoted love for Serah is very intrigue. Like how you demonstrated “This tear will be her last” to be the story. This line is the most romantic oath for their love. Also, connected to Lightning, our game leading character, who also be the important person in Serah’s life. Since Snow vow this line to Lightning( almost like a man vows to his future father in law ^_^.) I like how you showed the connection between Snow and Lightning is “Serah” . How they shared the same worried and their overprotective behavior for Serah well being(and her honour). And you made surprise about Snow’s reaction for the pregnant news. Showed that Snow actually mature( or aging more matures), more responsible than we gave his credit or he still be the dense reckless nonsense hero (with I believe he still be in some aspect^_^’) however when it involve his beloved woman he became such a caring and vigilant guy. That impressed.
10/26/2010 c1 1The- Blondstar
Such a sweet one shot, I can very much see them like this. Great job :).
8/28/2010 c1 Blue
Aww that was cute! Good job! Keep on writing!
8/17/2010 c1 8MasqueradingDragon
Aww, how lovely. Except of course for the bits about that Trellis character, but overall it was a lovely story. :)
8/3/2010 c1 233The Genius Mage
Oh! That was really good! I love long stories like this that can be nicely summed up at the end without well...being multichaptered. Anyway.

In-character and very well written. Do some more, if it pleases you~!
8/3/2010 c1 Pirkam-Powder-Pie
Gee! Snow's sweeter than ever in this fic ^_^

I think that this should be more than just a one shot.

I'd like to see more about what the deal with Mr Trellis is...
8/3/2010 c1 1Chellie918
All I have to say is that story was very explicit. I loved it. Keep up the good work!