for The Name of the Game

7/1/2018 c1 inactiveuser732
/p/BkQxhn4nDKY/ hi, i don’t know if you ever look back at this account or this story, but i made a small edit for this fanfiction as it’s one of my favorites (though i’ve only read up to chapter 62 so far). thank you for writing this story.
4/19/2018 c86 5GoldStarsAreAMetapor
Oh my god. I’m at a loss for words.. this is by far, one of the best fanfictions I have read. It mirrors kurt and finn oh so well, and it has such a perfect ending. I’m so in love with this fanfic and I hate to see it come to an end. Ahh this was so amazing! You’re an amazing writer, keep writing.
1/18/2018 c86 evestephie
Wonderful story! You're the only author I have found so far that do more justice to the characters of Finn and Kurt even better than the writers of the show. This is Finn and Kurt the way I would have loved for them to be portrayed on the show. Great Job as usual from what I've seen from your other stories. Please update your stories soon because I'm going through withdrawal and need my next fix of awesome from your wonderful mind.
10/18/2017 c80 Suzululu4moe
Glee is having a mini civil war. I wonder who will side with who.
10/18/2017 c79 Suzululu4moe
Lol the chaos.

Though one bad thing is that the other cast members don’t seem to appear anymore. Britt Santana, Rachel real Quinn Tina Mercedes Artie , Emma , mr shue , Sue Sylvester rarely talk much.
10/18/2017 c77 Suzululu4moe
Irony is a mass text would have worked after he n mr shue has talked .
10/18/2017 c76 Suzululu4moe
Lol his private has Kurt seeking capabilities.

Though I wonder if he ever considered the reverse . Chances are his mom n Burt did the same thing at the same place. If doubt he could sleep on the couch anymore.
10/18/2017 c75 Suzululu4moe
Well at least this time Kurt has an in-depth background about Finn as a person.

If I were Kurt I’d get Finn to read Fifty shades of Grey or some other famous work equivalent of it. Either finn’s imagination would run wild n cause him to get distracted by fantasies or he’d finish the book at record speed. Either way he’d have a whole lot of new kinks to try out.
10/18/2017 c73 Suzululu4moe
That is indeed a chilling thought about potential aftermath .
Nice to see Finn improve on his scholastic potential
10/18/2017 c72 Suzululu4moe
Hmm I guess it could work . All that tension between the two men. Kinda like Dramione or Drarry.

Though I wonder which position Mr shue will be.
10/18/2017 c71 Suzululu4moe
cute That Finn came for him in his time of need.
10/18/2017 c70 Suzululu4moe
Poor boy will probably have nightmares about this phase of his life . Irony is he could have tried to copy male celebrities instead. Boy bands or actors in their dress style rather than the trucker woodsman style.
10/18/2017 c69 Suzululu4moe
Irony is Jessie might actually be the only one who could give him advice on clothing .
10/18/2017 c67 Suzululu4moe
It’s a good thing Tina isn’t also mad for getting excluded. I don’t remember Kurt talking to Tina or Artie much anymore .
10/18/2017 c66 Suzululu4moe
LOl the power trip. I wonder if it will change him .

Dang lucky Kurt , the dream. I envy him I wish hot celebs would appear in my dreams as well.
766 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »