for A Bee or Not a Bee

11/1/2015 c1 fabio
thats cute and funny
10/28/2011 c1 7WitchGoddess101
Cute story, loved it.

And as for the answer to your riddle, which comes from Lewis Carrol's "Alice in Wonderland" thankyouverymuch, is that there is indeed no answer at all.

;]
9/13/2011 c1 2DeflatedRaccoon
SOOOO CUTE ^-^! I loved it :)!
5/20/2011 c1 10lovemahBF
that was too cute and beautifully written :)
4/19/2011 c1 1fayfan
LOL kawaii! X3 かわいい!
11/8/2010 c1 Ninny-na
I learned why a raven is like a writing desk!

Forgot it though.

Bahaha, fluff ftw.

Silly Sasuke.

He made a pretty sad excuse. xD

Adorable though (:
9/19/2010 c1 mmmm
awwwwwww! LURVE :]
8/29/2010 c1 blackpandajj
THIS IS IT! My extended ending! Get your popcorn ready- here we go!

Sasuke waited for the blonde's furious outbreak, the screaming, the yelling of 'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?' but all that returned his patient silence was a soft mumbling.

"What was that? I know you're probably pissed at me, but I mean, there was a bee after all…Don't be a bitter idiot…"

Naruto turned shy eyes to his friend, a foxy grin slipping onto his face, "I said 'I knew there wasn't a bee.'"

Sasuke's eyes widened and he blushed as the blue-eyed boy's expression changed into small sort of sweet smile with his eyes looking up at him half closed, and Naruto began to lean closer to him, very slowly.

All Sasuke could do was blush, and his cheeks started to look like christmas lights.

"Sasuke," Naruto said. "There's a bee on your face."

With that said Naruto gently pressed his lips against Sasuke's for a few moments, then leaned back and said, "There- it's gone."

Sasuke smiled at this and leaned back in to continue to kiss the other boy.

Okay now i have a funnier continue for this ending! XD

Meanwhile...

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled as she was walking through the forest (just outside of where Naruto and Sasuke are) looking for her teammates.

Soon she found Kakshi sitting agianst a tree reading his weird book, 'Flirting Paradise'.

"Ah, Sakura-chan." He said as he looked up at her, "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for Sasuke, and Naruto, I guess. Have you seen them?"

"No, but I'll help you look." Kakashi said, and stood up.

After a bit they found the area where Sasuke and Naruto were, and they both stopped dead in their tracks.

Sakura froze- she felting crying, screaming, running around like an insane maniac, and didn't know what to do. Kakasi's one eye widened.

Sakura jaw finally dropped and hit the ground.

Hard.

So hard, the sound reached the two boys who were pressed against each other, kissing, and they both parted with wide eyes, seeing that someone had seen them. Their eyes got wider seeing who it was.

Kakashi was the first to talk.

"Well, this is quite akward." He said rubbing the back of his head, "I would've never guessed you two were gay."

The two boys' faces lit up after hearing the term 'gay', and Sakura looked like she had been hit by a bus

Then Kakashi said, "Well, I guess we'll be going then." and he took Sakura and sort of half dragged her back into the forest.

The two boy just sat there confused until Sasuke started chuckling, and Naruto gave him a confused look.

"I never thought of myself as 'gay' when I started liking you." Sasuke said.

Hearing this, Naruto added,"Well I definatly wouldn't mind if you were." And leaned in to start kissing Sasuke again.

-END-

Well? I hope you enjoyed reading this, and please post it on this website, because if you won't, I WILL! Thank you. :)
8/29/2010 c1 blackpandajj
i have an awesome idea for the extended end of this story, but first i shall tell you why a raven is like a writing desk, and where the quote is from. (this is from google :D) A raven is like a writing desk 'Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!' This, however, is merely an afterthought; the Riddle, as originally invented, had no answer at all. This quote is from the book and movie, Alice in Wonderland, or, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass.

YAY! Now I get cookies! Tell Sasuke and Naruto to get cooking!

(P.S.- I will write the ending in my next reveiw :D )
8/12/2010 c1 Nautical.Empress
Awwww que lindo! How cute! I LOVED IT I wish someone would do that to me, except I would probably be hyperventilating! lol, please keep writing, I'll be reading!
8/6/2010 c1 lenazelaya
This was SO cute! I love it! It almost made cry with all the fluff! Absolutely Perfect! Thank you very much! It was a great day today, but this just made it perfect! 3
8/6/2010 c1 Katt Jeane
Awww! So cute! x3 The correct answer to why a raven is like a writing desk is because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and are almost nevar turned the wrong way front. Sounds like a stupid answer, I know. But if you read it over a couple of times it'll make sense. ;)
8/6/2010 c1 None-Of-Your-Business7
Another amazing story. Please continue to post SasuNaru related stories!
8/6/2010 c1 imdonenow