for Zombie Origins

2/21/2011 c7 ShadowCub
The military don't trust them.
9/5/2010 c9 2Punisherstfu
Good story, I like the premise so far. I feel bad that James is dead but being the king of killing of characters I understand the need to create an emotional response in the reader and his death definitely caused an emotional response. It's amazing how close and attached we get to these characters and it seems the harder the characters life, the better we can relate. Anyways keep up the good work and can't wait to read more.
8/20/2010 c7 swiftswallow
Sorry, I never reviewed the last few chapters. I like where the plot is going but part of me would like a bit more characterisation on the soldiers. I can't help but feel it would be nice if they were a bit more grey than black and white but thats me just being picky.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/11/2010 c4 swiftswallow
This story is so unique! It's really original and I like that. You seem to be focusing on the people instead of just mindless killing which is so good. Can't wait for more!
8/11/2010 c2 swiftswallow
Just started reading your story and I really like the way you had James react to his brother. It was really life-like and believable. I also adore the fact that you have survivors with very little disregard towards over people, it seems a lot more in human nature.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the sort of lack of knowledge about what he's thinking and feeling.But I think that's just your writing style and it could be really effective when against other humans as you don't know what will happen next. It's just you're relying purely on actions for us to associate with them which makes it , for me personally, a lot harder to relate too.

Looking forward to reading more.
8/8/2010 c2 461The Readers Muse
As you requested, I sat down and took a look. First off, know that this story and your writing shows considerable promise. I look forward to what you accomplish in the future.

What I found positive about this story was that despite the somewhat rushed feeling of the first and second chapters you managed to put in considerable detail in the sense of plot devices, particularly I liked the aspect of the main character and is brother Sean's strained relationship. This is an interesting and very real plot device and it goes a long way into showing your main character as a flawed character, like everyone of us (in someway) in real life! Too often in stories of this genre the main character is entirely unfailable, which is often hard to connect with as a reader.

In closing, continue writing!
8/6/2010 c1 3TacoStufferZombie
Can't wait to read more!