for Alex Rider: SAS School Kids

8/30/2020 c5 2Jasperrosewhitlock
I know it's probably completely useless asking considering this was last updated in 2012 but pleeeeeaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee updateeeeeeeee 3
6/17/2020 c5 6virtis-letalis
PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEE CONTINUEEEE
10/12/2016 c5 Guest
Why can't I find a single finished fanfic online?
8/22/2015 c5 Possibility
O MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY! I shall die if you hath not the courage to continue it!
1/15/2015 c5 4animal lover13
I live what you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
9/2/2014 c5 Guest
Why is your codename cub
7/6/2014 c5 Tammiechan
please continue this story! This story is very very good!
2/1/2014 c3 Guest
This story was looking great and all, but I think you kind of drove yourself into a hole with this chapter. If I were you, I think I'd probably have to rewrite this chapter entirely and have Alex go on a mission while his friends' (or at least Tom's) suspicions grow and then come back and have something slip from one of his teammates in an overheard conversation (they're so cliche, yet so convenient), possibly while inquiring or warning Alex about an injury or being cautious in the field or something. I'm definitely interested to see how you make it work, especially given how long it's been since you updated.
10/5/2013 c4 Guest
sas
7/3/2013 c5 MLM20
Update!
6/11/2013 c5 RomanceLover646
R U NOT UPDATING?
3/20/2013 c3 Martha
I love that they made him tell but it seems out of Blunts character. Also didn't Tom know that Alex was a Spy and Alex's friends should take a little time to adjust to him.
2/19/2013 c5 10Emerald Mist1
One: totally make Tom make a big deal out of it
Two: Awesome story so far
Q: Why is he telling?
Q: Where was he really when he got appendicitis?
Q: Why is he back at BB?
9/13/2012 c5 8SeeSea22
question: WHAT THE F************ IS GOING ON?! -tom
8/14/2012 c5 Hawkwing-Mistkit
If you're still doing this and still need questions, I have two. You could have Tom ask why he lied and said he wasn't Alex Rider, and someone could ask why he suddenly disappeared for two years or something.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »