for Romanticize a Demon

9/4/2019 c1 3AcertainNeko
That was amazing! I love the twisted humor in nearly every sentence . I love how you've written Usui's character and how hopelessly lost to him Yukimaru is. It's adorable how he tries to convince himself he doesn't want to be under Usui's foot, and then talks himself right into it again XD The dynamic you have between them is perfect and wonderful to read! Thank you so much for writing .
7/11/2017 c1 Forgot2sighnin
My god this needs a sequel
12/31/2016 c1 ChannyLee
I LOVE IT!
3/22/2016 c1 leia
HOLY SHIT WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! HOLY MOTHER-FUCKING SHIT!
9/8/2014 c1 17Aira Aura
continue this! !
5/8/2011 c1 annoynomous
thay was a totally sadistic piece of writing! i sorta liked it actually liked it alot. wonder if i am a disturbed person but anyway after reading this i wonder if he would do something like this to misaki. i still think thateven though i know she's a fighter. i think this story had a lot of depht to it and you gave it layers and dimensions to it. i really enjoyed it to be an actual plot.(- -)
2/27/2011 c1 2Black Mushroom
...disturbingly entertaining. I wonder if I'm turning into a sadist... .

^fascist^
2/12/2011 c1 6ErinnMellas
Loved it!
8/21/2010 c1 5codename000
dude, that was the most (well on the last part it ceased) in-depth writing of smex i have ever read.:DD. Hmm, not bad characterization of Usui. I guess he is kinda bad.:DD.
8/7/2010 c1 74Lixie Lorn
That's... amusing in a worrying way... DXDD

~Stormy