FanFiction.Net
for Whole Grain God

8/21/2022 c1 8NitwitOddmentBlubberTweak
Loved this. Really funny.
10/19/2017 c1 retired-now-anonymized
Oh... wow...

This is really fandom.
4/8/2014 c1 40LisaAbiona15
I could so see this happening ]
9/1/2012 c1 Guest
typical demeter :) always getting her way. and apollo should say how he wouldn't stop creating haikus until the mortal of his choice gets granted immortality XD
4/20/2012 c1 4The Ghost Writers
Your fic has come into the attention of the Ghost Writers, due to its excellent quality.

The idea is very clever, and well-used. Demeter often gets ignored in fanfic, so it's good to see her get a little attention.

This fic is, more than anything, quite hilarious. Zeus' frustration is comical, and Demeter's way of getting what she wants is equally funny. The gods arguing is very much IC and is, again, hilarious.

For these reasons, your story has been added to The Ghost Writers Community - The Fame Magnets. It has also been given the status of "Ghost Writers Approved", a recognition given to really good stories. We would greatly appreciate it if you were to insert "Ghost Writers Approved" into the summary of your story.

For more information, visit our forum:

forum . fanfiction . net/forum/Ghost_Writers/105367/

Congratulations, and keep writing!

PTBP
12/19/2011 c1 17empressdawn
To be quite honest, this made my day.
7/22/2011 c1 CopyrightYourself
This was grrreat!Hah, like Tony the Tiger. Overused, I know. I just can't help myself. We don't see nearly enough of the Gods in the books. I love Hestia, thank you for putting her in there.
7/6/2011 c1 44deactivated1997

i lol'd hard
5/3/2011 c1 1Afro Samuri
LMFAO=)
3/15/2011 c1 Munirabella
Haha, this had great humor, but was also very rational.

I loved this whole story. Definitely keep writing!

-WhenAllElseFAILS82
2/22/2011 c1 18AtheisticPokemon
Haha! That's hilarious! And it definitely sounds like something they would do.

Poor Hestia. She's the best Goddess ever, tied with Artemis.

Peace, Love, Pokemon-

Mercu
1/26/2011 c1 8angie2024la
You really know how to make me laugh.
12/30/2010 c1 RubyStarPower
I agree with Demeter.

GO KELLOGG! (eating cerral while typing)
11/28/2010 c1 Vanessa's Dream
Haha! Very fun to read. I liked it. That being said, it wasn't super amazing, but all the same I'd defintiely recommend it to people!

~6.5/10~