for Fear the Reapers

2/26/2021 c3 4Monster King
Great job
8/20/2012 c3 NLbecky
Awsome story! Wil ther be another update? :)
8/13/2012 c3 4The White Wulf
this story seems great! keep up the good work this is interesting and i can't wait for the next chapter please update soon D
3/1/2012 c3 Avid Reader Of Fanfiction
When I noticed this story was missing I thought you haad taken it down or deleted your account or something. Thankfully I was wrong but still I would love for you to continue this story it's definitely unique and combines two of my favorite things, Mass Effect and DB. There are a few spelling errors but those are few and far between and can be easily overlooked. So please continue to make what looks like a great story
12/9/2011 c3 13LuffyMarra
Cool story. Keep going please
9/20/2011 c3 1LittleSimba
An interesting setup i suppose. Though there are several spelling mistakes that slipped in. I don't have the time to point them out -it's late and I'm going to sleep- but if you have your PM enabled I'll message you tommorow!

KSID
9/20/2011 c1 LittleSimba
Overal, this first chapter is great! Except that you should keep the difference of then and than in mind. Plus council isn't what you meant more down the story it was console.

Council is something else.
8/14/2011 c1 22He Who See's
Wait. Someone actually made a crossover of both series? Finally! Though I do notice something:

This tale has Commander Shepard as a chick getting help from two of the most awesome people from Dragon Ball Z in a Galaxy with a large lawless sector, a largely ineffective galactic government, and a bunch of giant Starships trying to blow everything up.

If this series does not deliver.The.Most.Fucking epic imagery ever created, I will deliver a Nova Class ordinance on your house sir.
10/14/2010 c3 3Huitt1989
Good story i always liked Vegeta.
8/23/2010 c3 Vanster X
Very nice story, Goku and Vegeta's personalities match the originals very well. Looking forward to reading more.