for Fixation

4/4/2013 c2 41Giselle Riddle-Malfoy-Potter
beautiful, amazing and mind blowing,I cant say antyhing else thank you for posting this
8/7/2012 c2 Lekaiel
Ohh, I want more! Even if I have to read it in French! xDD but you updated it long time ago so I don't have many hopes... T_T
2/7/2012 c1 20S. Rune
Yes, well I had a fixation with the movie since I saw it too =) anyway I loved the drabble.
12/30/2010 c2 quarkaa
wow I love this story. It's really good.
12/27/2010 c2 2PiecesOfSerendipity
Brilliant, very sweet and simple.
12/22/2010 c2 3Kalaert
Wow. This was amazing, really. I'm in the middle of watching Inception myself, but as stated, a fixation is a powerful thing. I just HAD to see if anyone made a crossover with this, and I think you did an incredible job. The pairing was also rather interesting, and I love the way you compared and contrasted magic with dreams etc.

The only things that I didn't like about this are the expected grammar/spelling mistakes (I'm not trying to be condescending, after all English is not your mother language) and the, well, overuse of pronouns I suppose. You used 'him' and 'he' a lot and the constant italics were distracting, but overall I'm very fond of this story. You're a brilliant writer.

You have inspired me, truly. There's a fire in my mind right now, and it's fueling me to write something. Thanks so much for sharing!
8/19/2010 c2 kellerm2001
Yes, please continue with the story! I would love to see what the difference to the movie is with adding Harry, and his life with Arthur afterwards!
8/17/2010 c2 Deviously Ruined Rose
:D loved it! it was very good!
8/11/2010 c1 37Writer is Ninja
This is great! Are you going to write more? I'd really love to see it.
8/8/2010 c1 Deviously Ruined Rose
wow, this is awesome! will you please do like a follow-up or something? :D
8/8/2010 c1 9TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics